Titans signing RB D'Onta Foreman

AussieTitanFan08

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

With Evans back I would imagine Mcnichols will eventually go back to PS or be cut. We are probably looking for an early down back in case Henry were to go down. 

It might be an interesting choice. McNichols has already been activated off the PS the maximum 2 times. When Perry returns from IR they might waive McNichols and sign him back to the PS. Or they might just let him go in favor of another RB (Foreman) who still has PS call up availability.

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It's clear they like him, so I think we can expect him to stick around for a while.

Personally I’d be happy to drop him like he drops the football...

He’s my new least favorite player, replacing Beasley. 

Off to the glue factory with him. 

:D 

Really though, I think they like his value on coverage teams and his developmental traits as a receiver. He’s the kind of player you want as a WR5 or WR6 if you actually have a deep group. In terms of ST role, he reminds me of a bigger Eric Weems or a player like Matthew Slater in New England. Backend roster / ST team captain type coverage team emergency wide receiver. 

He does have a lot of upside as a WR as well, but not a guy you want to rely on in critical situations on offense. 

Edited by tgo

7 minutes ago, tgo said:

Really though, I think they like his value on coverage teams and his developmental traits as a receiver. He’s the kind of player you want as a WR5 or WR6 if you actually have a deep group. In terms of ST role, he reminds me of a bigger Eric Weems or a player like Matthew Slater in New England. Backend roster / ST team captain type coverage team emergency wide receiver. 

He does have a lot of upside as a WR as well, but not a guy you want to rely on in critical situations on offense. 

Good synopsis

47 minutes ago, tgo said:

Aka what we did with him last week ??