Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

Just now, Rolltide said:

Barr has not covered up anything. To accuse him of a crime is disgusting. He did say under oath that your boy Obama spied on American citizens which i'm sure is fine with all you tards. 

I’m accusing him of doing Trump’s bidding, which includes claiming the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign.

And it’s just more obstruction of justice to add to the list. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

We have absolutely no evidence Barr is doing anything except what his job is as AG. 

He got his job by telling the president he couldn’t be charged with obstruction. He's a yes man, as are all of Trump's underlings who last.

20 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Absolutely we should investigate how this investigation began and the FISA warrants.  WHy are Dems afraid of learning the truth? 

There has already been been an investigation, which yielded nothing. There is already another investigation, which will also probably show nothing wrong.

59 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He got his job by telling the president he couldn’t be charged with obstruction. He's a yes man, as are all of Trump's underlings who last.

It's been reported that Mueller has already stated there was no collusion.  He went so far as saying the Russians tried, and the Trump org wouldn't bite.

So, if there was no collusion, and your claim is Trump fired Comey strictly on the basis he was looking into Trump colluding with Russia, then there is no obstruction of justice.  Trump didn't collude with Russia, and he knew that was the case all along. 

So, even if Trump had fired the whole upper echelon at the DOJ and the FBI it still wouldn't amount to obstruction.

The only claim you can legitimately make is Trump was trying to obstruct a political smear job.  Which you have managed to accomplish anyway.

So take your win, and your loss, and sit down and STFU.

LOL

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

It's been reported that Mueller has already stated there was no collusion.

Where was this reported? Provide a link...

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So, if there was no collusion, and your claim is Trump fired Comey strictly on the basis he was looking into Trump colluding with Russia, then there is no obstruction of justice. 

Obstruction of justice is an entirely separate charge. Someone can be guilty of obstruction without being guilty of any other charge.

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

That was a legal opinion not a personal one.

He submitted this Trump-friendly legal opinion in order to get the AG job in the first place. So as I said, he’s a yes man.

Let me give you an example of a more personal opinion.  Like the lead investigator for the Hillary e-mail scandal outwardly not just saying he hated Trump but stated he would take him down (insurance policy). 

That did not happen. He never said anything about going after Trump. Plus, he attacked both Trump and Clinton in his texts.

Strzok was such a biased asshole he was kicked off Muller's team.

He was kicked off the team only to avoid any appearance of bias, not because he was biased.

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The legal opinion applies to any sitting president.  Not just Trump. 

Yeah, but he is the one actively being investigated.

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look, I'm tired of arguing with someone who is deaf dumb and blind.  Your comment on Strzok doesn't help your case at all.  Just proves my point.  You see bias where there isn't any (make it up) and where there is obvious bias will turn a blind eye to it.  Your credibility is in the negative. 

Your credibility is nonexistent, just another Fox News sheep, so I’m not too concerned with your opinion on the matter.