cenj

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it was about his core all along, eh?

Good lord you're obnoxious.   I'm literally posting what Dilfer said because I listened to the interview. Nothing I said was my opinion. Nothing. I'm merely relaying information Trent Dilfer

He's always been that way.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

? What? Lol.

Now you have to change your user name to TaywanTaylorsUncle

Lol you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you post about Taylor not being reliable 2. And was calling out 123 for his bias towards Marcus and how it effects his view of ever on the offense.

4 minutes ago, Huston said:

Lol you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you post about Taylor not being reliable 2. And was calling out 123 for his bias towards Marcus and how it effects his view of ever on the offense.

Haha oh sorry, my bad. 

Just pretty triggered about this fucking Taywan Taylor guy! 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

What you're calling "parroting" is people reaching the conclusion that I already reached. Mariota's play convinced them of this, not me. 

And I’m sure whatever player you designate as the one to hate next will be swiftly followed by others because you are one of the more prominent posters. Just cause you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not true. 

I prrsonally think you brought out the pitchforks a little too quick, but it’s alright. I don’t fault you for jumping ship so quickly. 

On 2/14/2019 at 7:38 AM, tgo said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here. 

But this persistent argument that we shouldn't give Mariota better weapons because he isn't a great quarterback makes no sense to me. 

If he fares best when his first reads are open or with play-actions or whatever, then the best option to have near term success is to acquire guys that get open so that his players are open so that he will throw the ball to them......

Having a medicore QB like Marcus means that you need better offensive skill players to elevate the offense. 

Whereas great QBs like Brady, Rogers, et al. can elevate an offense themselves. 

I think this is right. Mariota is probably at best a mediocre QB. Of course he also can't stay healthy which IMO ultimately dooms him,

But I digress, the problem with this is that if Mariota is a Goff like QB we've missed the window because now he's going to cost so much to keep on the roster that having elite talent around him, like the Rams do with Goff, is going to be too expensive.

If Goff was elite then the Rams probably beat the Pats, but because he relied heavily on the coaching, scheme, and talent around him when the coaches failed to out-scheme the Pats he looked pretty terrible out there.

1 hour ago, Huston said:

Lol you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you post about Taylor not being reliable 2. And was calling out 123 for his bias towards Marcus and how it effects his view of ever on the offensein

It's hilarious how you people quote Robiskie, the idiot who supposedly ruined Mariota, to criticize Taylor.  We didn't have a QB this year.  Were we supposed to run a wide open passing offense?  How many snaps did Henry take at QB?  Is Mariota a gadget player because he can't handle everything?

Edited by abc2330

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Haha oh sorry, my bad. 

Just pretty triggered about this fucking Taywan Taylor guy! 

I want to like Taywan more than I currently do. It’s just that some of those drops were just so bad they stick out. 

I think it would do him some good to not be the number two just yet. 

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I think this is right. Mariota is probably at best a mediocre QB. Of course he also can't stay healthy which IMO ultimately dooms him,

But I digress, the problem with this is that if Mariota is a Goff like QB we've missed the window because now he's going to cost so much to keep on the roster that having elite talent around him, like the Rams do with Goff, is going to be too expensive.

If Goff was elite then the Rams probably beat the Pats, but because he relied heavily on the coaching, scheme, and talent around him when the coaches failed to out-scheme the Pats he looked pretty terrible out there.

If Goff was even good in that game, I think the Rams win. Brady wasn’t super sharp and it was within a score most of the game. 

I also dont think Goff is a very good quarterback. 

5 hours ago, tgo said:

Really? How so? 

I doubt there are more than 5 teams that Taywan Taylor or Tajae Sharpe would possibly start on, maybe not any. 

You're delusional if you think that Taywan is worse than 27 other teams worst receiver who sees meaningful snaps, and that's not even counting Delanie, who you purposely ignored as a receiving option.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I want to like Taywan more than I currently do. It’s just that some of those drops were just so bad they stick out. 

Exactly, you're creating your own bias and freely admitting it even though stats say that there were only 3 drops for him.

37 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Exactly, you're creating your own bias and freely admitting it even though stats say that there were only 3 drops for him.

I'm not saying there were more drops for him.  I know what the stats say.  The drops were just huge drops.  

I will admit I've only watched Humphries a couple of times and just was not blown away by him.