Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Ravens fans seem to think the announcement will be Suggs re-signing.

Also interesting have seen some of them mention that Za’Darius Smith has scrubbed all Ravens references from his social media accounts.

why so secretive? 

sign suggs to some bonus deal for being a great raven and then he retires?

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Once all the NFL Media wake up i'm sure the name of the player will be revealed.

oh yeah haha. sometimes i forget we are on the other side of the world. 

Nearly a third of the NFL were interested in signing Boyle, wouldn't be surprised if we were interested in him as a replacement for Stocker as our main inline TE.

With so many teams interested in an elite inline blocking TE you can see why so many people love Iowa TE TJ Hockenson.

Hefty contract for a blocking TE.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

I actually thought they'd decline to tender Tye Smith at 2M for the lowest restricted tender. That's pretty pricey for a 6th corner, although I really like the player. 

Fluellen being tendered is fully expected though, at the 600k ERFA level. 

It feels like there is an incredibly low amount of resign news? Both with the Titans and actress the league. Anyone else feeling that? I know there’s still some time, but man. We bringing ANYONE back?

Erik Harris just got an original tender from the raiders. He was undrafted so wouldn't cost anything. Former CFL player who worked his way up in the NFL had a solid season for them last year. Would make a nice back-up and depth player for us.

Just now, Bulluck4dmvp said:

This may be a bitttttt of a stretch. I get his blocking ability is good but he has 400 yards combined the last two year plus no TD’s. 

The problem is that great inline blocking tight ends are so rare these days. 

You can get these small hybrid pass catching guys like Fant or Firkser or whatever left and right, they grow on trees. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic