Who thinks it’s possible Mariota has a fractured vertebrae?

IsntLifeFunny

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Hey genius, I'm not a detective.  That info came out today.

Does this mean that you will quit the board and the team like you said you would?

If it comes out they played MM with a fucked up nerve and a fracture in his neck then I will stop being a Titan fan. I never said I would stop calling you a retard. 

Btw I’ve been right the whole time. Your dumbass thought it had nothing to do with anything until you parroted Jamal. I said the whole time the idea this was a new injury was complete bullshit. Retard. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Mariota is incredibly tough for wanting to play through a possible neck injury. ?

Not all vertebrae fractures are equal. Guys have played with them before. This thread is dumb.

Right, and you are generalizing medical issues that aren't as straightforward as you want them to be. The issue is you are making assumptions as if your conclusions are obvious and apparent and they a

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

If it comes out they played MM with a fucked up nerve and a fracture in his neck then I will stop being a Titan fan. I never said I would stop calling you a retard. 

Btw I’ve been right the whole time. Your dumbass thought it had nothing to do with anything until you parroted Jamal. I said the whole time the idea this was a new injury was complete bullshit. Retard. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I'm satisfied in knowing that you looked like a buffoon in this thread and we can leave it at that.  I'll even say that you can still be a fan of the team.

The reality is that Mariota, even at less than 100%, gave them the best chance to win.  Mariota has his flaws but he is a team oriented, competitive guy and wanted to play.  We know today that he saw Dr. Watkins after the Indy game and was cleared to play.  We also know that Watkins looked at a new set of MRI's this past week and recommended that he sit out.  How fucking hard is it to acknowledge that more hits either aggravated or created a scenario where it was no longer sufficiently safe to play?

What is not true is that Mariota circumvented the Titans to get a doctor's note NOT to play, which is what was being alleged.

I think most people were like, "shit he can't play, something must be wrong with him. We'll find out eventually."

Period.

The other shit you guys have been on has been hilarious.

Edited by big2033

Guys, guys, you’re focused on the title and not the idea. If they withheld his injury and played him even with a bum elbow then I don’t really care to root for that team. They should have shut him down. 

Really simple my dumb friends: going into Sunday the entire team thought he was playing. He practiced. He then threw at STSP. Why was he throwing the ball if the diagnosis was he couldn’t play? 

If any single one of you would like to answer that with a logical stance I’ll donate 100 dollars to the board. 

Guys, guys, you’re focused on the title and not the idea. If they withheld his injury and played him even with a bum elbow then I don’t really care to root for that team. They should have shut him down. 

Really simple my dumb friends: going into Sunday the entire team thought he was playing. He practiced. He then threw at STSP. Why was he throwing the ball if the diagnosis was he couldn’t play? 

If any single one of you would like to answer that with a logical stance I’ll donate 100 dollars to the board. 

One last time. Just because he wasnt cleared to play doesnt mean he wasnt cleared to throw...

Yeah, no. Something obviously changed in the diagnosis so this is an X.

Mariota confirmed that it was after the MRI post the Redskins game was sent to Dr Watkins that the decision was made to sit him, obviously something more concerning showed up on that most recent MRI scan.

Just now, oldschool said:

Now we know why you went to law school rather than med school.

I quit law school. You’re literally the only person on the board who thinks I’m a lawyer. So easily manipulated. Now talk your shit and I’ll continue to be correct, as always.