Is Oldschool going without a paycheck during the government partial shutdown?

WVTITAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what makes TR, TR Love it.

Those we lost in 2018:  CTF, WV,...

He also thought his shitty golf clubs were something to brag about!

Posted Images

22 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Someone needs to dig up that thread.  

20 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Alas... it was deleted...

One of the very few things on this site that was ACTUALLY deleted (besides some people grabbing some screenshots)

You know some shit is going down when the page count just flew up overnight, I think it went up 30 pages in a day

Edited by wiscotitansfan

43 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

One of the very few things on this site that was ACTUALLY deleted (besides some people grabbing some screenshots)

You know some shit is going down when the page count just flew up overnight, I think it went up 30 pages in a day

I’ll even take screenshots at this point. 

I'll try to type up a quick summary:

Thread was titled "Marijuana might make you smarter" or something like that.  It was just a normal OT thread for the most part.  CTF took the pro pot viewpoint as expected.  The thread took off when CMJ discovered a picture of the real CTF and posted it in the thread.  The picture was just CTF lying down with sunglasses on.  We discovered that CTF had a fat face and he was given shit for that.  Anyway,  in response CTF posted a bunch of other pictures of himself--infamous golf bags, speedboat, there was one where he was standing in front of his car and you could see he was FAT.  I think the pictures he posted were from a public Photobucket (?) account and if you went there you could find other pics.  It was kind of funny how 9 Nines and abenjami pointed out how shitty those golf bags really were.

I think he posted the funny "date" pic around the same time.  It said something like Today is (insert date).  The hilarious thing is that he was off by one month!  We were all making fun of him at this point (the obesity, the forgetting of the date).  At some point Legaltitan attempted to help CTF by either saying he just needed to work out to get in shape or something.  Point is that Legal wasn't really making fun of CTF.  (I don't really remember that part that well, if I have it wrong, feel free to correct).

At this point, CTF had totally lost it and started attacking Legal in some really disturbing post.  Something about..how could you do this me Legal, I thought we were friends etc.  He basically went loco in the last few pages of the thread and then asked for it to be closed down.

If anyone wants to add to what they remember feel free.

14 hours ago, 'Nator said:

I mean WV and Old School. What's the beef there? 

From what I can tell just elevated arguing and smack talk that morphed into this. I don't think there is any great story 

On 1/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, 'Nator said:

I mean WV and Old School. What's the beef there? 

There was a bunch of feces slinging btw WV and ME.  WV offered to fly ME out for a duel, posted pictures of his farmhouse, posted an address.  ME kept fucking with him.

OS walks by and says something.

WV goes off on OS in like every thread at the top of the Politics forum, in addition to starting this one.

Seems like he sobered up.

On 1/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, rns90 said:

I'll try to type up a quick summary:

Thread was titled "Marijuana might make you smarter" or something like that.  It was just a normal OT thread for the most part.  CTF took the pro pot viewpoint as expected.  The thread took off when CMJ discovered a picture of the real CTF and posted it in the thread.  The picture was just CTF lying down with sunglasses on.  We discovered that CTF had a fat face and he was given shit for that.  Anyway,  in response CTF posted a bunch of other pictures of himself--infamous golf bags, speedboat, there was one where he was standing in front of his car and you could see he was FAT.  I think the pictures he posted were from a public Photobucket (?) account and if you went there you could find other pics.  It was kind of funny how 9 Nines and abenjami pointed out how shitty those golf bags really were.

I think he posted the funny "date" pic around the same time.  It said something like Today is (insert date).  The hilarious thing is that he was off by one month!  We were all making fun of him at this point (the obesity, the forgetting of the date).  At some point Legaltitan attempted to help CTF by either saying he just needed to work out to get in shape or something.  Point is that Legal wasn't really making fun of CTF.  (I don't really remember that part that well, if I have it wrong, feel free to correct).

At this point, CTF had totally lost it and started attacking Legal in some really disturbing post.  Something about..how could you do this me Legal, I thought we were friends etc.  He basically went loco in the last few pages of the thread and then asked for it to be closed down.

If anyone wants to add to what they remember feel free.

The thread was titled “Longtime marijuana use might make you a loser” and it was a link to an LA Times article of the same name.  When I created the thread, I knew it would get CTF riled up.