Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins

reo

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How he looking now? 

Just like the lakers. Sitting back and watching the playoffs. Atleast he can still get a ring if we win it all. We know the lakers have zero shot at that. 

The good  news is he might not get a big contract this summer and might want to return on a discounted price again. 

Plus he came back well before you said he would and produced in his reduced role. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake is a warrior hater lol. How many nba teams have drafted 4 All nba players that were on the same team? Of course you can’t draft your whole roster lol. Durant was a luxury signing. We went to two

Exactly, they drafted 3 all-stars, one an MVP, all outside top 6 picks.  And won before signing a big outside name like Durant.   So yeah it feels like piling on as they add people, but at t

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. And you wonder why I'm a whiny bitch when it comes to your hating ass.

Cant accept I was right about Boogie so you want to make it about the Lakers missing the playoffs. ?????

In that case, just know if yall win this year yall still 9 back. So to think your trash talk actually matters, hah. 

Lakers havent been shit for 6 years and ppl like you and OF continuing to talk shit shows yall still climbing that ladder.

What were you right on? You said he wouldn’t be playing until the playoffs. You were completely wrong. He can back wayyy before you said and now isn’t playing when you said he would likely be coming back from his Achilles. It’s also a completely different injury so I’m lost on what you are right about? 

When a loser tries to talk shit sometimes you just have to remind them they are a loser. No one cares about the past except those living in it. Obviously as a laker fan that’s all you have. Have fun watching the playoffs! 

How about you tell us what you were right on... I’m not going to bother looking through a thread to prove a point

So I actually did reread through this thread, there is absolutely no "gotcha" moment from Jake regarding Cousins

Edited by wiscotitansfan

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Gotcha moment?

Cali was trying to rub it in my face regarding the fact Boogoe looked good in his measly 21 mpg. And I basically told him to pump the brakes. 

Boogie didnt last. Which was basically my argument in the last quote of me dating 1-27-19.

"Our seeing is still in progress"

Nope, now our seeing is over because his season is over. 

And he was a waste. A waste of 5 million (sure, chump change, so? Still a waste) because he didnt put them in any better of a position then they would are anyway and he obviously wont be helping win a title. 

I wasnt looking for a "gotcha" moment. But if you want to say my implication that there is still time for things to go south in regards to Boogie is one, suit yourself. 

Lol it was basically your argument you just didn’t say that. 

when I said he is looking good I basically meant he was going to look good only for the regular season and suffer a quad injury in the second game of playoffs. So ha I was right 

lol, whatever you say dumbass... you were right by saying he was a waste of money because he wouldn’t be able to contribute much because of the prior injury only to have a massive impact midseason and no impact in the playoffs (the only time you said he’d play and possibly not be rusty) because a completely different injury.... yeah, you were right 

Edited by wiscotitansfan

• 2 months later...
Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

He didnt seem to be cancer with Rondo and AD in NO two years ago. He wasn't a cancer for GS either. So idk. We still stuck on his Sacramento days?

He almost lost the championship for the Warriors in game 5. And he didn’t really play long enough to rot the Warriors from the inside. Maybe Lakers will get lucky and he just doesn’t play that much. That’s one way to minimize his influence. 

57 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You think? But one year in LA is enough to do so? He didnt play long enough in GS, yet @wiscotitansfan seems to think he had a hell of a impact in the reg season. 

When did I say anything bad about him in LA? Not sure why you tag me even when I don't get notifications from you, especially when you're trying to mock me..... You're a fucking retard if you don't think GS players, fans and coaches were ecstatic about all that he was able to do for their team before he got injured again.

If he plays like he did last year, then he is a fantastic addition

Edited by wiscotitansfan

27 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I guess when you unblocked me you didnt unblock the 'mention' part....

I never unblocked you, just because you mention me doesn't mean I get notifications... I can still read your posts with you on ignore, you are just hidden so you don't clutter this board up for me

It waant mockery. It waa showing two ppl who disagreed. Who is more correct? You can be the judge.... 

Who is more correct? I was... The games he played he contributed from the get go, there was no warming up and spending all season getting into game shape so he might contribute in the playoffs like you alluded to in the beginning of this thread

I highly doubt Cali or anyone else was ecstatic

You really don't think that Cali wasn't happy from what he got from Cousins the games he did play? Huh?

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Hate California sports teams from college to pro. Esp hate the Lakers. I'd love to see them falter again. Be nice to see the Warriors go down a notch. Diversity makes sports interesting to me and so tired of the same teams winning. The western conference is no longer a given to the Warriors. Going to be a wild year. 

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It should have been DEN, and they would have. 

But that's ok, I'd rather be wrong on a prediction due to it mostly being based on hope than to think a team who made room for KD didnt actually need him. 

But since I got your attention, I don't believe you really ever dove into my opinion on Dlo being there once Klay returns. Do you think it could actually work out? What I'm really wondering about I'd who's gonna rebound for you?

Is this really the current roster?

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Golden-State-Warriors/9/depth-charts

Obviously Klay and DLo should be on it, but is that currently it or are they behind? Lakers roster is now more meaty than that. 

Ok Jake. 

Dlo is an interesting addition. I’m only concerned about his lack of defense. We will need his points while Klay is out. Once Klay is back we probably look to trade him or bring him off the bench. After next year who knows what he is. Draymond Curry and Dlo can lead the warriors for half the year. Once Klay is back that is still 4 all stars. 

Cmon Jake don’t be that simple. That roster is obviously from pre FA