ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Titanjuicy said:

Hell, Trump is a worse version of 1992 Ross Perot who won.

That would have been interesting for sure.  I honestly believe that we would have an entirely different level of accountability for our government, if Perot had won though.

1 minute ago, begooode said:

That would have been interesting for sure.  I honestly believe that we would have an entirely different level of accountability for our government, if Perot had won though.

Oh, I agree. That is why Trump is so much worse.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Cyrus said:

Also, see how this is a problem for people who genuinely believed there was no concerted Russian effort to sow chaos in our election? They're literally short-circuiting when confronted with this indictment. 

That's close to one of the dumbest statements ever... The Russians, like every other country in the world, are always screwing with other countries elections to get things to go in their favor... The US is as bad as anyone and known for the same shit... To think Russia doesn't always do this is naïve of anybody... To think a Presidential candidate would collude is where you run into some of the dumbest ideas of all time... To actually believe someone would be stupid enough to be in cahoots with another country shows a lack of brains... Who the fuck could get away with hundreds of people which would be needed to do something --- and word never get out --- it is complete and utter nonsense to even contemplate this opinion or to be a gullible sore loser to believe a MSM complete and total lie for 2 years... What DUMBASSES!!!

Boris and Natasha at their best!!!

image.png.00c3a072ba5f87e6fe6ec951ad2b4a6a.png

23 minutes ago, thor said:

That's close to one of the dumbest statements ever... The Russians, like every other country in the world, are always screwing with other countries elections to get things to go in their favor... The US is as bad as anyone and known for the same shit... To think Russia doesn't always do this is naïve of anybody... To think a Presidential candidate would collude is where you run into some of the dumbest ideas of all time... To actually believe someone would be stupid enough to be in cahoots with another country shows a lack of brains... Who the fuck could get away with hundreds of people which would be needed to do something --- and word never get out --- it is complete and utter nonsense to even contemplate this opinion or to be a gullible sore loser to believe a MSM complete and total lie for 2 years... What DUMBASSES!!!

Boris and Natasha at their best!!!

image.png.00c3a072ba5f87e6fe6ec951ad2b4a6a.png

Expected response. Boris and Natasha is trending among Trump apologists. Thor's shtick has been LOL after every posts. The more plea bargains and indictments the more name calling in his posts and the declining lack of self awareness.

He's even pulling a page from the Trump, "you think our country is innocent" playbook. Too funny.

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

It's really easy when you put all the blame on others and take none of it for yourself isn't it? Trump is President because you and your ilk lost touch with every day people and keep backing "centrist" sell-outs that no one can stand.

There is no blame on me. I got off my ass and voted for the only candidate who could have beaten Trump. How about you?

Voting is all that the average citizen can do. If you don’t bother to vote then you have no say in government. “Decisions are made by those who show up.” 

If you were serious about stopping Trump, you'd be screaming for the DNC to stop the fuckery and become a party that people can actually trust again instead of being Hillary's coronation committee.

The DNC didn’t pick Hillary. The primary voters picked Hillary. End of story. 

But this isn't about stopping Trump for you. Its about lashing out at the mean old Bernie bros that wouldn't do your bidding after you told them to go fuck themselves.

It isn't about bout doing my bidding. The Bernie Bros fucked themselves out of spite. You guys wanted a liberal icon and because you were bitter that the majority of Dems disagreed you refused to keep a billionaire retard out of the Oval Office. 

You spend all your time ranting and raving about people that wouldn't have even involved themselves in the process if it weren't for Bernie. These people has 0 interest in voting for her from jump-street and she was so shitty she couldn't change their minds, only confirm what they already thought about her (Ms. public vs private face).

The fact that that these people wouldn’t have voted is on them. We live in a Republic. The fact that they don’t vote means they don’t deserve a voice in the first place. They chose to let Trump become president. 

Just like Hillary, you thought you had it locked up. People would be so afraid of the Trump boogey man that they've have no choice but to do your bidding. It didn't work. Guilting people into agreeing with you doesn't work. Give people something to vote for rather than against.

I did think that Hillary had it locked up. But then that assumes we have a rational electorate. The fact that people weren’t afraid of Trump becoming president is the saddest part of the election. People don’t care about qualified candidates. It’s nothing more than a large scale popularity based high school election. I just figured that there weren’t so many stupid people in America who could let Trump win. Obviously I overestimated you guys.

Hillary gave people plenty to vote for. Even disregarding the comparison to Trump, she was extraordinarily experienced with a ton of detailed plans and a popular platform. Most of the negatives about her were ginned up right wing lies and the real concerns were nothing compared to Trump's negatives.

The real problem is the political extremes who refuse to be practical. Because so many of the Bernie Bros refused to support the best candidate, they got the worst. That’s what it all boils down to whether you like it or not. 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

There is no blame on me. I got off my ass and voted for the only candidate who could have beaten Trump. How about you?

Voting is all that the average citizen can do. If you don’t bother to vote then you have no say in government. “Decisions are made by those who show up.” 

The DNC didn’t pick Hillary. The primary voters picked Hillary. End of story. 

It isn't about bout doing my bidding. The Bernie Bros fucked themselves out of spite. You guys wanted a liberal icon and because you were bitter that the majority of Dems disagreed you refused to keep a billionaire retard out of the Oval Office. 

The fact that that these people wouldn’t have voted is on them. We live in a Republic. The fact that they don’t vote means they don’t deserve a voice in the first place. They chose to let Trump become president. 

I did think that Hillary had it locked up. But then that assumes we have a rational electorate. The fact that people weren’t afraid of Trump becoming president is the saddest part of the election. People don’t care about qualified candidates. It’s nothing more than a large scale popularity based high school election. I just figured that there weren’t so many stupid people in America who could let Trump win. Obviously I overestimated you guys.

Hillary gave people plenty to vote for. Even disregarding the comparison to Trump, she was extraordinarily experienced with a ton of detailed plans and a popular platform. Most of the negatives about her were ginned up right wing lies and the real concerns were nothing compared to Trump's negatives.

The real problem is the political extremes who refuse to be practical. Because so many of the Bernie Bros refused to support the best candidate, they got the worst. That’s what it all boils down to whether you like it or not. 

Your issue is you really think that you're so correct that anyone who thinks differently than you is just dumb. You are the embodiment of what people hate about the left and you can't even see it. Until that arrogance changes, we'll continue to get shit candidates like Hillary and horrible presidents like Trump but hey, who cares right? You get to feel all righteous and look down on the people you view as inferior. It really is a waste discussing these things with you. You don't converse, you just talk at people.

Edited by Mythos27

12 hours ago, Btowner said:

Expected response. Boris and Natasha is trending among Trump apologists. Thor's shtick has been LOL after every posts. The more plea bargains and indictments the more name calling in his posts and the declining lack of self awareness.

He's even pulling a page from the Trump, "you think our country is innocent" playbook. Too funny.

Mueller indictment patched together from past news articles... (Thor plagiarized from right wing sources)

Today the absurdity of the report becomes even more laughable.  As Gateway Pundit reports almost everything in the Mueller indictment was previously outlined in a Radio Free Europe report from 2015.   If that wasn’t funny enough, even the Washington Post finds the majority of the indictment was published last October in a Russian Business Magazine (RBC) article.

In essence, a soft landing spot for a 2 year long bullshit narrative... Dems are a bunch of MSM lemmings and they are still eating this shit up... :70_poop:

Edited by thor

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

This is actually the biggest question right now

We've asked it multiple times, in multiple threads.  So far....silence from the Trump supporters.  It's appears to be an unanswerable question because there is no way to explain his past and current behavior.