ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Bingo. I don't know why people are acting like helping Trump become President and sowing discord in the U.S. are mutually exclusive (just kidding I know why lol). Seems pretty clear to me that getting Trump elected has created more division than even they could imagine. Worst case for Conservatives is that the Russians helped Trump because they own him. Best case is that Russia helped Trump because even they knew how divisive a President he could be. It's bad either way.

Edited by Mythos27

9 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Who did some fucked up things. And people's lives have been ruined over them. And she hasn't apologized or showed any sympathy besides trying to exploit issues.

I'll pass on that 

Trump is the same way, he just wasn’t a politician while doing it most of his life. 

6 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Who did some fucked up things. And people's lives have been ruined over them. And she hasn't apologized or showed any sympathy besides trying to exploit issues.

I'll pass on that 

Who cares about Hillary.

Nobody cares. They care about a candidate, ANY candidate being helped, more than any other, into power by a foreign enemy. Obviously, there's a personal stake in a situation like that ... if true.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I find it funny they care about Russia, but when their own party does it they turn their heads.

WHO CARES about the past.

Care about the present.

Why is this constantly a party vs. party argument?

Because it will happen again if not addressed. They always use the same tricks. I care about Democracy. You have to care about process if you care about democracy.

Fine, debate about fairness and the process. But lets handle the clear and present danger first OK?

You can't solve the problem if the root of it is in power.

12 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Can't disagree. I'm just thinking it sounds ridiculous to blame the loss on Russia, while ignoring all other factors. And very hypocritical of them to ignore their own corruption, while pointing the finger at the same exact same sin

I agree.

Although Russia's meddling in the election is a serious matter, the Dems abuses to weaponize law and intelligence agencies to win a presidential election represent a far greater threat to our nation.  Things like misleading the FISA court, and leaking highly classified intel to the press.   Of course dont forget the Clinton campaigns collusion with the Russians as well.

29 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

So you're saying the "Russians" are why Hillary lost?

You must have me confused for someone else if this is what you think I'm saying. Hillary was bad but to deny that the Russian meddling was a factor, after all we've learned, is lunacy to me. The Russians were clearly a factor in this election. It isn't always about making yourself look good and your opponents look bad. I love Bernie but it's also become clear that the Russians helped him too. That doesn't make me think he's a Russian stooge like Trump but to deny that it happened would just be stupid because the truth is apparent at this point. The Russian meddling does give some convenient cover to the Hill-bots who are perpetually looking to absolve her but that doesn't make any of this less real. Facts are inconvenient things sometimes but you have to be willing to accept them over your narrative otherwise you become an ideologue.

Hillary as a candidate and why she lost has absolutely no bearing on this investigation. What the DNC did in regards to Sanders isn’t illegal. I’d also add Sanders isn’t even a Dem so why would the DNC give him equal rights?

What they did in regards to Sanders isn't illegal, but what they did to Americans was. 

So basically the Dems want to be big bad bullies since they're the only game in town. And if anybody tries to leave the camp they want to sabotage.

Great political system

And your utopian Pollyannisms are just the kind of shade the cockroaches need to run under. Shit ain’t perfect, ideal or even savory. Let’s hope real campaign reform can help restore some integrity, but your equalizations aren’t as profound as you think, imo.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Hillary as a candidate and why she lost has absolutely no bearing on this investigation. What the DNC did in regards to Sanders isn’t illegal. I’d also add Sanders isn’t even a Dem so why would the DNC give him equal rights?

Because they claimed that they did, numerous times, on the record. Had they been straight up about their preferences, that would've been fine, but even they know that you can't tell the people the playing field isn't even up front so they did what corporate dems do; lie and then cry when they get exposed. What they did wasn't illegal but it was wrong and they paid a political price for it. It'll be a long time before people trust the DNC. Healthcare companies finding bullshit reasons to deny people coverage wasn't technically illegal either but that shit was wrong too.

6 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I saw a LOT of political corruption. You ignoring what I've brought up several times makes you exactly the same thing. And I've been pretty specific about how I feel about the issue, I've never argued it's not an issue, I've always argued scope. If your intent is a fair process, which all of this is about, then to me you'd be more concerned about a bigger meddling issue. That happened domestically.

I'm not saying its not an issue. I'm saying people are being hypocrites. My opinion isn't going to stop the investigation one way or another. And if there was meddling I want them to find out what was going on. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not sure what you're talking about. What exactly are people being hypocrites about?

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Because they claimed that they did, numerous times, on the record. Had they been straight up about their preferences, that would've been fine, but even they know that you can't tell the people the playing field isn't even up front so they did what corporate dems do; lie and then cry when they get exposed. What they did wasn't illegal but it was wrong and they paid a political price for it. It'll be a long time before people trust the DNC. Healthcare companies finding bullshit reasons to deny people coverage wasn't technically illegal either but that shit was wrong too.

Sanders had every chance to win the nomination. The DNC didn’t to anything to keep him from winning. They didn’t promote Hillary or undercut Bernie. The fact that the DNC was privately pro-Hillary could have been abused, certainly, but the facts show that it was not. She won the primary fair and square on a level playing field.

7 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

They're ignoring what have might had more influence on the election.

I'm not denying anything that's being reported. 

My reasoning is this, yes the Russians might've tried to influence the elections, but there are other scandals that influenced our election. Some which might have been more widespread and effective.

I think we should focus on the illegal influences first especially since it happens to be tied with our number one global threat in Russia who by all appearances has seemingly compromised our executive branch of govt with a rather shitty response from congress so far.  Sanctions? What sanctions?