Jump to content
Jonboy

Episode 153 - It All Comes Down To This

Recommended Posts

The Ravens have a good defense. Their offense just needs to not be terrible and they have a shot. Not a good shot mind you. The Titans are not particularly good at anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Why does Baltimore get so much respect?  9-1 non-playoff teams  0-5 against playoff teams.  But all you hear is Baltimore is the team to watch out for if they get in.  They are the team that can go into NE and win.  Yeah right.

 

Nobody ever says, man if the Titans "QB got hot"  "running game caught fire"  

Because they've done it before. It doesn't have shit to do with the Titans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number9   
10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Because they've done it before. It doesn't have shit to do with the Titans.

I know.  They just get this unrealistic love from sportscasters.  I guess it's like when they used to say don't count the Titans out, they can reel off six wins in a row at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Number9 said:

Why does Baltimore get so much respect?  9-1 non-playoff teams  0-5 against playoff teams.  But all you hear is Baltimore is the team to watch out for if they get in.  They are the team that can go into NE and win.  Yeah right.

 

Nobody ever says, man if the Titans "QB got hot"  "running game caught fire"  

Well, their QB & team did a bit better than 4 Int's & losing by 20 vs @ Pitt.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The Ravens have a good defense. Their offense just needs to not be terrible and they have a shot. Not a good shot mind you. The Titans are not particularly good at anything.

Titans were good enough to beat them. Titans have a shot just like everyone else, if they win tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
13 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

did discussion about Robiskie's comments on audibles make it into this weeks podcast or was it taped before PK released the article.

Not done yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...