Lebron is a bitch

kyle021

It's a shame too because Curry, Lebron, Durant and Harden all have different play styles so it's not like you truly can say one is clearly better than the other as an all-around baller. But the narrative is to always pit them against each other as if someone can only be a fan of one sadly enough.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiding.  LeBron killed me, Curry stood me up and I embarrassed the shit out of myself.  Lebron still a bitch! Lol but yeah.  Man I didn't wanna revisit this lol

Jordan and Kobe were two of the biggest whiners of all time when it came to crying for foul calls to the refs.

I think it's pretty clear the real bitch is Steph Curry's wife. 

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's a shame too because Curry, Lebron, Durant and Harden all have different play styles so it's not like you truly can say one is clearly better than the other as an all-around baller. But the narrative is to always pit them against each other as if someone can only be a fan of one sadly enough.

Lebron is the best of all those because he's a complete player who distributes the ball.

6 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

That is one reason. He is so afraid of playing the villain role. Kobe and Jordan didnt give two shits if people disliked them. I just feel like Lebron is fake.

Lebron isn't fake, he's not a villian which is the point. He tried to be one his first year in Miami and it was disasterous so he went back to being the good guy. On that point, I think he screwed up the decision to go to Miami but going back to Cleveland washed the stink out of it. The stuff he does for Cleveland and Akron off the court is amazing. I'd rather root for Lebron over Kobe and mJ any day of the week.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Lebron is the best of all those because he's a complete player who distributes the ball.

I agree but but was just referring to the fact that there are multiple great players where you can root for all of them and not be considered crazy or something, idk 

46 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Curry and Westbrook distribute the ball just as much if not more than Lebron. I get they are PGs but Lebron is basically the coach and PG of that team so he should be distributing the ball. If you are looking at naming the most complete player Westbrook and Kawhi are in the discussion. Curry isnt the defender the other 3 are so thats why I dont think he is in the discussion. He is a sneaky defender with good hands but isnt ever asked to shut down top scorers.

As much as I usually support LeBron, I will say this about him.  His leadership and play when they were up in the 4th quarter last game was highly questionable.  They had some terrible possessions and took some terrible shots.  It was like they were trying to let the Warriors back into the game but the Warriors just couldn't hit open shots.

No question Golden State is the better coached team and it's not even close IMO.

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

James is awesome, he's so good he's underrated 

He was unbelievable tonight. Abenjami is right. Has anyone else ever lived up to the hype like James? I can't think of anyone.

Yeah, he carried them in the 2nd half when their offense stalled.  Incredible really.  Second straight game with 40+ points. GS has to worry though since he shot well from 3 point range again.    I still think GS is a favorite in Game 7 since they're at home and CLE can go through some rough stretches on offense.

Oh and I'll laugh at whatever moron team overpays for Harrison Barnes in FA.  He had a horrible game.

15 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, he carried them in the 2nd half when their offense stalled.  Incredible really.  Second straight game with 40+ points. GS has to worry though since he shot well from 3 point range again.    I still think GS is a favorite in Game 7 since they're at home and CLE can go through some rough stretches on offense.

Oh and I'll laugh at whatever moron team overpays for Harrison Barnes in FA.  He had a horrible game.

Barnes did look like garbage. I feel like the Lakers might be the team to throw a shit ton of money at him. 

53 minutes ago, rns90 said:

38 minutes ago, Bink said:

Barnes did look like garbage. I feel like the Lakers might be the team to throw a shit ton of money at him. 

The Lakers will bet the house on Barnes and give him a max contract, and all their fans will drink the kool-aid. Suckers!

The inconsistent foul calls bug the shit out of me. Call it one way or another, just call it the same for both teams. It's like the refs huddle up before the game and say "so were going to call it tight tonight, especially on the (insert team name). I think the idea of having another ref on the court would improve the consistency.