Redesign Is Up

TitansGuru

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to regret doing this, but if it is too light, I just mocked this up. We can put it to a vote if people like it a lot more.  

I wasn't planning on doing a redesign just yet but I got started on one and really liked how it went so I am making this available as the default. Please report issues to me via PM after doing a CTRL

Here is what I will do. I was wanting to add a small navigation bar on the side after you scroll down that has the new content, quick nav, and social share links. I can add a settings button there tha

Josh, if you want to maintain and clean and contemporary style consider using an image of the stadium structure, gray scaled and adjusted to a metal/stainless steel color. Let the color be within the body of the forum and on the header. The outside image and contrasting color will emphasize the body of the site and set natural parameters for the eye without losing that contemporary touch.

I don't envision doing that. I may consider a background picker that people can select on a per user basis. The painful (for me) fact is that every time a change is made there are going to be people who don't like certain aspects of it. You have to address the big pain points, ignore the small hard ones, back up your vision and stand firm I n some, give in on the easy ones that require little effort. I'm also going to take the extra step of having certain elements customizable. I think overall the response has been positive and I'm working on the others that make sense.

i agree. i like the background being a contrasting color. it's too bright as it is now. maybe it's just a mind trick, but the individual post boxes are a little harder to distinguish while scanning quickly through. 

Okay. I'll start a poll before I head out today. I actually sort of agree with the darker background. Still maintains the more modern look.

Poll created: 

Edited by TitansGuru
Added link to poll.