Redesign Is Up

TitansGuru

I wasn't planning on doing a redesign just yet but I got started on one and really liked how it went so I am making this available as the default. Please report issues to me via PM after doing a CTRL F5 and, if that doesn't work, clearing your cache,

I hope you guys enjoy it. I've been using it as I've been working on it for about a week and I have been very happy with it. Next steps are the footer and then the article area. It's possible I'll make this responsive,

The old design is still available in the drop down menu if you prefer that for some reason.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to regret doing this, but if it is too light, I just mocked this up. We can put it to a vote if people like it a lot more.  

I wasn't planning on doing a redesign just yet but I got started on one and really liked how it went so I am making this available as the default. Please report issues to me via PM after doing a CTRL

Here is what I will do. I was wanting to add a small navigation bar on the side after you scroll down that has the new content, quick nav, and social share links. I can add a settings button there tha

I just purged the cache. (Note: this will slow the site down for a while until it recaches everything since everything is hitting the one server now.) If you manually selected the old theme, it might not automatically switch you. You'll need to go the the bottom of the page and select it from the change skin menu. It's called TitansReport.