4 dead at Waffle House in Antioch

IsntLifeFunny

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

WARNING: IT'S REAL AND FUCKED UP. KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO WATCH IF YOU OPEN.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/8/16752914/police-arizona-philip-brailsford-daniel-shaver

Watch this and then stfu with your Jamal BS.

You know why you dont see this shit on the news for fucking weeks? Because he's not fucking black and the media can't start a fucking frenzy throughout communities with it.

It happens to whites too. The media just doesn't glorify it because they cant fucking race bait suckers like you into thinking it happens to blacks far more often.

You want me to find more? Is one video not good enough for you?

Shit like this happens and you don't hear a fucking peep about it.

Mike Brown steals, intimidates a clerk, attacks a cop (as told by BLACK witnesses) and the media portrays it as a young innocent black unarmed man shot and killed by white cop. And we all know what that led to....Imo to two most responsible for those events are Mike Brown and the media, but it's cops and white America in general that takes the blame.

Cops are human and they don't want shot just like anyone else doesn't want shot. They see one little thing they feel is threatening and aren't brave enough to be shot at first, all it takes is a split second for this shit to happen. 

We need to stop thinking that EVERY time it happens to a black person that it is ALWAYS because of race and a personal issue the cop has with them. Sometimes, Im sure. Not every time.

Don't follow my posting at all or thoroughly understand the issue.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously we need to build a wall (and make Waffle House pay for it)

WTF? Why the Waffle House? If you're a gun loon and looking into mass killing, why in the hell would you choose a Waffle House? The place holds 50 people max. Any time that I've been, the customers ha

@Soxcat @JakePA_Titan @Titansgoodluckcharm Racial slurs are about the only thing we moderate here. Repeated use will get your account banned. This includes slightly modified racial slurs used in

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Jamal is an intellectual retard.  Smart enough to truly demonstrate his retardness.  Not all retards are smart enough to do that in such a distinct way nor can they do so by writing more and saying less.  Be careful because reading too much of his tripe will make you dumber for having read it.  

JFC the irony here.

People are just tired of agenda driven SJWs interjecting their ridiculousness into everything in order to manufacture outrage. It's like when the boy who cried wolf took activism steroids and went around brow beating everyone because they stopped believing his bullshit.

Speaking of which, here's a still shot of Jamal at his booth during the last Lalapalooza:

4f5dfa98c87f223d8cf36c0cd13881f8.jpg

29 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

@Titansgoodluckcharm and @Jamalisms

Using this incident, where 4 people were gunned down and killed, and others injured, to raise some bogus flag of racism, completely ignores the heartache these families are suffering.  Then trying to argue this white POS murderer would be dead if he was black because cops naturally want to kill black people (dissertations on fear and such when cops knew this was a murdering POS and armed are ridiculously moronic).  Thus this is totally agenda driven, isn't worth the time and effort and some people on here need to get a life.

Bogus flag about racism when discussing the unfair treatment of minorities by LEO and the justice system?

Really? You really want this fight?

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Are you fucking kidding me? I scrolled through every page and the only comments made by you are on page 7.

Has nothing to do with the bottom quote about cop on black violence.

Again, nothing to do with your BS statement.

Please explain to me what I'm missing here....

Like I said...

12 hours ago, Rogue said:

You implied the FBI had the guns.  Maybe you didn't mean to type what you typed.  

It's not material to the point, so it doesn't matter.  The point is when authorities start pushing a harder line the opposition will push back.  

Oh youre right. Wouldn't want to upset anybody to prevent a psycho from killing people. Heaven forbid that Sheriff have to write a few extra pages on his report on why he thought it would be a better idea to not give the guns to the father with a pinky promise. 

Just now, Soxcat said:

No dick wad I don't want "this fight" or 90% of the bull shit racist crap on this board.  That was my point.  You idiots can't wait to make anything into a dumb argument.

I didn't make the argument. But I've heard enough and been around this board long enough to know what's up. And you make dumbass racist comments all the time. Then get mad when people bring up racism.

Stop being racist and people will stop bringing it up. I don't even bring it up but gawt damn some of you all just make the dumbest comments. Without any practical experience being a minority.

1 hour ago, GoaTTitanMcNair9 said:

Oh youre right. Wouldn't want to upset anybody to prevent a psycho from killing people. Heaven forbid that Sheriff have to write a few extra pages on his report on why he thought it would be a better idea to not give the guns to the father with a pinky promise. 

I suspect there will be paper work, as well as an investigation and review, which ultimately will result in tougher laws and/or drawing a harder line on existing laws.  That's the entire point.  

Or are you just expecting the sheriff to get in trouble and everything else go on as usual? 

34 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I suspect there will be paper work, as well as an investigation and review, which ultimately will result in tougher laws and/or drawing a harder line on existing laws.  That's the entire point.  

Or are you just expecting the sheriff to get in trouble and everything else go on as usual? 

Obviously that Illinois law that he used to give the gun back should be reviewed. But only addressing that is ignoring the larger problem. The vast majority of these shootings could have been prevented if public workers were doing their jobs. There is always failures by some public worker every single time. Public Workers get better pay and benefits than the rest of the regular people and yet they half ass their jobs far more often. 

Most of us who have or are in a position of authority understand that there isn't a handbook you get to refer to that tells you how to handle every situation. You have to use judgement and make decisions. And you reap the rewards or consequences of those decisions. "I followed the law" does not justify making bad decisions. That is the same excuse the Nazis tried to use at the Nuremburg Trials. 

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I simply dislike the fact you are a dumb ass that fights about stuff that is either irrelevant or stupid and you try to make yourself look smart when you are obviously a dumbass.  You also look gay and the eye patch might turn on the gay squad on this board, like WG53 (who is one of the biggest dicks and I normally ignore).

Thing with WG is he keeps his dick wad comments to 2 or three words (about all he can intellectually string together) so I give you the nod in that category.  However the 100s of words you use have no coherence, or make any logical sense so since you waste more of my time trying my best to figure out your point, only to be deeply disappointed at the stupidity, I give you the higher score.  Still, we are all dumber for reading what you and WG write and may God have mercy on your souls.

I don't need to be verbose to get my point across.

It is absolutely hilarious that you ever call anyone on here dumb seeing as you say something dumb with almost everyone of your posts. You continually post incorrect and stupid bullshit ad naseum and are almost always on the wrong side of every issue. Not to mention your weird obsession with gays.

Edited by WG53

16 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

People are just tired of agenda driven SJWs interjecting their ridiculousness into everything in order to manufacture outrage. It's like when the boy who cried wolf took activism steroids and went around brow beating everyone because they stopped believing his bullshit.

Speaking of which, here's a still shot of Jamal at his booth during the last Lalapalooza:

4f5dfa98c87f223d8cf36c0cd13881f8.jpg

You can replace "SJW" with almost any political group as dealing in "manufactured outrage" is a popular tactic used consistently by major propaganda cable channels.  I'm talking about Fox News, by the way.  Is it time to declare a war on Christmas already?  Is "prayer in schools" under attack?!?!  Golly Gee, that gets my girdle in all twisted.

9 hours ago, Soxcat said:

No I state facts that you don't like.

I'm not racist but I know what the statistics state.  Keep focusing on how whitey is keeping you from succeeding while you watch your back for that person that wants to kill your ass.  Yep, used the same word BLACK people use.  You see there is reality and whatever fantasy world the media and minority believers want us to believe.

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

2. "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."

3. Black crime is even more prevalent in the country's largest cities and counties.

4. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports.

6. According to Riley, "Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher" and "racial discrimination was rampant and legal."

7. According to Mac Donald, "A straight line can be drawn between family breakdown and youth violence." over 70% of blacks born out of wedlock.  Before 1960 most blacks were raised in two parent homes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

So those are the facts and we have these dumbass arguments about why some white guy wasn't shot or if he was black he would have been shot? A guy who murdered 4 people in cold blood?  You see I really have a problem with blacks that want to blame whites (or whites that want to blame whites).  You make some of the dumbest comments.  Worry about the 93% of blacks that are murdered by blacks instead of focusing on the 7% and maybe you will have some credibility

What really didn't make sense was the shooter at WH was one of the few times a white guy actually shot and killed black people. 

What conclusion are you drawing with these statistics?  Is all of this based solely on skin color?  Or is there an economic factor?  Is this economic factor based on racial decisions made decades ago?  Nah.  Just genetics, I bet.