Jonboy

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have expressed interest in Amie Wells according to multiple sources

I'm kinda scratching my head at all this AW cock sucking. EOY AW was missing plays, looked like shit in run support and still couldn't cover. Woodyard was our playmaker up the middle.   I'm

Yeah I can tell you right now that’s not accurate. He had more than two drops in one half of one game alone. 

Posted Images

@Face

If it was up to me man, I’d have the biggest mother fucker in the league at zero tech on 1st and 2nd down. 

Z-E-R-O tech 

All I need from them is to occupy the center and a guard and let the linebackers run around. 

Just now, headhunter said:

Id be surprised if we signed Hankins so soon. I wouldnt be surprised if we waited

Just judging by his tendency to overvalue his skillset and that he waited until April 13 last year to sign, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes awhile. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Source: the Titans hosted former Chiefs DT Bennie Logan on a free agent visit. He piled up 52 tackles in 2017.

This would be awesome. Sign this guy. He wasn't quite as good as I thought he'd be for KC last year but when he was Philly's NT in their 3-4 he was awesome against the run. I prefer him to Hankins.