Mariota on Rich Eisen Show

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

What is Marcus doing on a talk show?  I thought he didn't talk and that is why the offense is struggling this week.

Sign Language.

Samoan Sign Language.

It involves Hibiscus flowers, palm fronds and pineapple slices.

And Eisen has connections.

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

interesting that Marcus admitted he is not fully healthy, also stated he currently can't run at 100% speed.

wonder if its the hamstring or ankle that is causing him problems.

Prob the hammy.  I mentioned this in a thread about MM not getting the respect he should.  I think he's been hurt since Houston.  Plus the loss of offseason work from last year's injury.  They brought him back for the Indy game because we needed to win that game badly.  Then our Ferrari snapped a timing belt and was in the shop forever.  It's not mystery why his numbers are off this year, significantly.  Absolutely no excuses for the picks, but he, his rb and wr all hurt the majority of the season weighted everything down.

8 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

interesting that Marcus admitted he is not fully healthy, also stated he currently can't run at 100% speed.

wonder if its the hamstring or ankle that is causing him problems.

or the knee...

or the shoulder keeping his arms from pumping as hard which can slow your run speed too. 

20 hours ago, Justafan said:

What is Marcus doing on a talk show?  I thought he didn't talk and that is why the offense is struggling this week.

He talks, he just never says anything.  Every interview is similar to all the rest.  He'll blame no one but himself for everything bad and praise everyone but himself for everything good.  He will say good things about the coaching staff, management, and ownership.  He will never say anything that could possibly be deemed controversial or offensive.  

Those are all traits you want in a QB when he's speaking to the media.  The downside is that his interviews are always boring.

Just now, The Toddster said:

He talks, he just never says anything.  Every interview is similar to all the rest.  He'll blame no one but himself for everything bad and praise everyone but himself for everything good.  He will say good things about the coaching staff, management, and ownership.  He will never say anything that could possibly be deemed controversial or offensive.  

Those are all traits you want in a QB when he's speaking to the media.  The downside is that his interviews are always boring.

I'll take boring.  I like boring in a QB.  

17 minutes ago, The Toddster said:

I love it. Let the other idiots in the NFL entertain us. Brady has made a career of giving canned responses but he does inject a little humor which, Marcus could learn from but if that's not who he is the who cares.

Archived