around the NFL training camp observations

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out @ryanohalloran's Tweet: Check out @GeneFrenette's Tweet: Check out @ryanohalloran's Tweet: Check out @ryanohalloran's Tweet: Sounds like Bortles is re

lol a summary of Ryan Mallet's practice yesterday [Mallett] looked awful [filling] in for Joe Flacco (back) with the first team on Friday. He was intercepted at least five times and was nearly pi

I'm surprised the Jags GM still has a job. He drafted Joeckel over Lane Johnson. Drafted Bortles with Khalil Mack, Donald, Lewan, ODB, Evans, etc on the board. Not to mention Derek Carr. Drafted Fowler Jr over Vic Beasley. FA moves pretty mixed as well.

Edited by socaltitan

1 hour ago, Cam. said:

Soooooo.. Do we still freak out if the offense doesn't perform well with Decker, Davis and Sharpe out? 

after last week expectations might have dipped a bit, with Decker/Davis and Sharpe not playing and Murray likely on a light load, there isn't really any incentive to play the rest of the offensive starters too long.

just gear up for a good hit out against the Bears in week 3.

8 hours ago, BergerKing said:

Kizer looked pretty good in his first action.  Good pocket presence, movement, follow through, keeping the eyes downfield.  Threw with good spin, good pace, and was confident.  Cleveland may have an eventual reliable starter in him.  

Kiss of death for Kizer.

I can't wait for preseason to end. We've been lucky with injuries the last few preseasons but every year the injuries seem to get worse. It just sucks, good players being lost for the year hurts the entire product. I hope we just sit Decker & Davis until week 1. 

15 minutes ago, Face said:

I can't wait for preseason to end. We've been lucky with injuries the last few preseasons but every year the injuries seem to get worse. It just sucks, good players being lost for the year hurts the entire product. I hope we just sit Decker & Davis until week 1. 

with Marcus unlikely to play preseason week 4, there is a pretty high chance Davis will enter the regular season without catching a pass from Marcus in "live" action.

actually hope Decker is right to go next week and get in some snaps against the Bears.

21 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

with Marcus unlikely to play preseason week 4, there is a pretty high chance Davis will enter the regular season without catching a pass from Marcus in "live" action.

actually hope Decker is right to go next week and get in some snaps against the Bears.

You know what that means. Rely on running game heavily.