2017 NFL Draft: Titans Player Visit Tracker

Jonboy

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Would you guys prefer the tracker to be moved to the main board?

Have a link for that one? Not saying I don't trust you, I'm just trying to put a link with all of the visits/workouts. 

Rotoworld has a blurb abut them meeting:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/133003/jake-butt

Heres an interview:

Mayock interview

Not quite as optomistic, could be ready as early July, worst case mid October.

Edited by No1TitansFan

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He bullied CBs all the time. The stiff arm... The OBJ grab... Blowing by people for a 23yd 3rd down conversion... Outmuscling the DB... Watch him blocking

here ya go, @Jonboy

Mularkey watching that Davis blocking gif all like...

Posted Images

Moved to the main board since there seemed to be an interest in having it here. Also merged with the other thread and added the 2 new names (Morgan and Butt).

I know he was young and dumb, but I absolutely cannot get over him getting an Auburn tattoo after verbally committing, then last minute switching to Alabama :4_joy:

This added to his learning disability and there's no way I would draft him in the top 5. If we draft him he'll probably get a jags tattoo.

On 3/25/2017 at 6:14 PM, OILERMAN said:

Jourdan Lewis looked exceptional in position drills and was head and shoulders above everyone else.  Most on hand believe the recent domestic violence charge against the cornerback could push him into the very late rounds.  His next court appearance is April 12.

Nope. No need for a short fuck who likes to hit bitches. 

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Notice the total lack of interest in inside LBs?  Makes no sense to me.  CBs, WRs, DE/OLB, and a few Ss. 

Nobody is making their team with high ILB picks. The position has gotten so weak. Unless they can cover TE or beat up a DT inside, what use are they?

Certainly not 1st round.

8 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Cyprien is likely to play some nickel LB and we just extended Woodyard. There's no more snaps to give out.

Exactly. It really is covered well. Especially no reason to throw a 1st rounder at a guy with a troubled past like Foster who can't read X & O. 

The guy, with the right mentor, might turn into Ray Lewis out there. Hopefully Chris Carter & Randy Moss types get to him before the Aaron Hernandez & Pacman Jones do. 

• Jonboy unlocked this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic