The Terminator is better than Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Looper

And Aliens kicks both their asses.

This is all the same people. James Cameron. 

And now Avatar is playing in the theaters again. What a joke. 

I know it’s a money grab. But can you imagine if they played Aliens again in the theater? I’d be there every day. Sigourney Weaver Is the movie love of my life. 

And Michael Biehn is the totally super awesome. 

And Linda Hamilton is beautiful. 

Edited by Looper

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2 however, Aliens, while certainly a worthy sequel is not better than Alien. 

I agree Terminator 1 was better than 2. It was a sci Fi horror film. The 2nd was all to make Anrold the good guy and look good. He was much more menacing in the first. Aliens is badass, it's real

I definitely liked terminator 1 a lot but didn't appreciate it as much until I was older.    2 was also great but less sophistication with more effects and tried to get a wider appeal

6 hours ago, headhunter said:

I agree Terminator 1 was better than 2. It was a sci Fi horror film. The 2nd was all to make Anrold the good guy and look good. He was much more menacing in the first.

Aliens is badass, it's really peak sci Fi action/horror. 

Linda Hamilton is fugly 

Oh… you almost had my love. Young Linda Hamilton was sooooo dreamy. 

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2 however, Aliens, while certainly a worthy sequel is not better than Alien. 

Alien was ground breaking. And… Sigourney Weaver once said that Aliens makes Alien look like a cucumber sandwich. 

They're completely different movies. T1 is a good ol' 80s slasher movie ala Halloween but w/ a sci-fi slant. T2 is a straight up sci-fi action movie. So it depends on what genre you like. 

Personally I like them both but like watching T2 more... even though it ruined the franchise in order to have a happy ending and went completely away from the core meaning of T1. T1 was a time loop where fate was set. T2 quite literally said "there is no fate but what we make" which completely contradicts T1... Then T3 had to do some mental gymnastics and time shenanigans in order to have a movie and still have a war which lead to even more crazy shenanigans down the road. 

I think T2  needed to end w/ the war for that franchise to keep going.

Similar to Aliens vs Aliens 2... we don't talk about Aliens 3 and beyond.

Edited by reo

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The studios obviously disagreed with you.

T3 Ri$e Of Nick Stahl

T4 Abomina$ion

The Cersei Lannister Chronicle$

Terminator Kahlee$i

Terminator: Cuck "$" Fate

And all of those storylines would've made a lot more sense and been much more streamlined if T2 had ended as it should've so they didn't have to jump through hoops to fix it.

But I know what your saying. 

T2 was a great action movie in its own right and the story fit just fine. I don’t agree that it ruined potential future because it left it open ended due to time travel.

And even though T3 wasn’t great, it wasn’t due to limitations enforced by the story in T2. I thought the change in direction of Skynet in T3 was well done and fit well with a reset of Judgement Day, the movie in general just had other issues. The other movies were also lacking due to plot.