Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens

SDCtitans

Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a trick question?  We beat them both last year.

I don't think the Steelers are as strong as their record.  They have played a weak schedule so far.

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-week-6-justin-herbert-vaults-into-top-10 #4  2020 stats: 5 games | 69.3 pct | 1,589 pass yds | 8.4 ypa | 14 pass TD | 3 INT | 101 rush yds | 3 rush TD | 3 f

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I agree, but that’s why I want to see how they do vs better teams.

They have a really good D, Roethlisberger, good WRs, and a solid running game. They are a potential contender.

That I definitely want to see too.  The Titans are decent, but they are not a powerhouse.  Knocking off another division leader would be a good sign.  The Steelers are one of the NFL elites who when winning get overrated.  

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Their D is very good. Roth is not the guy anymore. 

Their D is good.

54 minutes ago, Logical said:

We’ll find out in 3 days.

fwiw, I'm rooting for the Bills this week. at this point, I'm for any team beating the Chiefs.

:
Mahomes barely hit 50% of his passes against the Raiders. (22/43) .
everyone acts like the Chiefs are this top-shelf team ... PFFT !
hell, they're not even the best team in their Conference and barely the best team in their Division. (trippin)
7 teams have a better PF (points for) total (including the Raiders) and 10 teams have a better PA (points against).
There are 3 teams with a better NP (Net Points) score and several very close.

fwiw, the Bills are -3 in Net Points and do not beat the Chiefs in any of these categories.
the Titans beat the Chiefs in terms of Points Against and are real close to NetPoint

Go Bills (against the Chiefs) , and would also wish them luck against the Patriots and Steelers

Edited by Puck

32 minutes ago, japan said:

Healthy Chiefs team losing two in a row? I’ll be shocked. 

I think the Bills story ended Tuesday Night.  I was buying into it, but Allen isn't ready to be what he's being built up to be.  Too many times the use of Mahomes like has been used in describing his play.  I haven't seen anything like that watching him.  He's playing better, but he's not on the edge of playing elite.

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-week-6-justin-herbert-vaults-into-top-10

2020 stats: 5 games | 69.3 pct | 1,589 pass yds | 8.4 ypa | 14 pass TD | 3 INT | 101 rush yds | 3 rush TD | 3 fumbles lost

GF: With Halloween on the horizon, did Allen just turn into a pumpkin? No. Regardless of what you're hearing from a reinvigorated peanut gallery, it was one bad game against an undefeated team. After floating into the MVP-talk stratosphere of bona fide superstars Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson, Allen fell back to Earth with a two-pick clunker in the 42-16 loss in Nashville. And yet, the guy still made a series of eye-popping plays that make you marvel at his unique skill set, including a shifty third-down scramble to extend a scoring drive, a cross-field fadeaway flick to convert another third down, and a slow-cooked laser strike to the back of the end zone. Anyone still questioning this draft pick is appallingly unfun at parties.

This is crazy talk.^^

1 hour ago, Puck said:

fwiw, I'm rooting for the Bills this week. at this point, I'm for any team beating the Chiefs.

Go Bills (against the Chiefs) , and would also wish them luck against the Patriots and Steelers

You can root for them all you want, but I doubt it will make a bit of difference. Maybe if they're lucky the Bills can split the series with the Pats.

I would also give them little chance against Seattle as well. Miami is starting to make it a possible 3-team race in the AFC East, while the Jets just suck balls.

We beat them both last year. I think the Ravens have to prove they can beat us (we'll face them later this season) but we need to prove we can beat the Chiefs at full strength. When we beat them last season, it was Mahomes' first game back from missing multiple weeks due to injury. And, of course, they're the reigning champs, so until someone in the AFC knocks them out, it'll stay that way... hopefully it's the Titans!

3 minutes ago, SDCtitans said:

We beat them both last year. I think the Ravens have to prove they can beat us (we'll face them later this season) but we need to prove we can beat the Chiefs at full strength. When we beat them last season, it was Mahomes' first game back from missing multiple weeks due to injury. And, of course, they're the reigning champs, so until someone in the AFC knocks them out, it'll stay that way... hopefully it's the Titans!

Raiders

5 minutes ago, SDCtitans said:

Mahomes threw for > 500 yards in that regular season game. He wasn’t inhibited.