Who's the NB? Kristian Fulton game footage

SleepingTitan

56 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Byard is fine as long as he’s in zone but he cannot cover in man. Malcolm Butler is getting old and is coming off an injury. Logan Ryan being gone is addition by subtraction which will help but not sure Fulton is the guy to be CB3, his highlights definitely don’t show it 

Butler was a top 20-25 CB when he went down. And the injury was a forearm break lol. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laughable. 

Also, they had to run zone more than they wanted to because our corners got decimated and we ended up with scrubs starting at corner toward the end, so had to play zone against high powered offenses t

What do you mean you think he'll do better in our zone schemes?   He's a press-man corner and we run primarily a man coverage defense.    And yes, he's the nickel. Why would he "ne

Jackson ended the year top 10. He was a shutdown CB the last 8 games. 

Byard is a top 3 FS. 

Butler is a solid 2 corner who can shutdown the bigger and longer WRs. 

Vaccaro is the definition of solid. 

How again are they going to be a weakness? The only question mark is NB and staying healthy. 

On 5/20/2020 at 9:24 PM, Mythos27 said:

You talk as though you coach for the Titans. You have no idea what they're going to do with the personnel and your arrogance about it is stupid. 

Down to Fulton, Joseph, Chris Jackson all stars aligning for the titans needing help at Nickel last night and your boy Armani played 11 snaps.. 24 less than rookie 7th rounder Chris Jackson, who played the nickel all night. 

Edited by TWR

2 minutes ago, TWR said:

Down to Fulton, Joseph, Chris Jackson all stars aligning for the titans needing help at Nickel last night and your boy Armani played 11 snaps.. 24 less than rookie 7th rounder Chris Jackson, who played the nickel all night. 

That’s because he isn’t a nickel CB. He wasn’t drafted to be the nickel. With Jackson out we are lucky to have him on the roster. 

On 9/9/2020 at 7:57 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

Jackson ended the year top 10. He was a shutdown CB the last 8 games. 

Byard is a top 3 FS. 

Butler is a solid 2 corner who can shutdown the bigger and longer WRs. 

Vaccaro is the definition of solid. 

How again are they going to be a weakness? The only question mark is NB and staying healthy. 

because the average doesn't realize the major issue with the pass defense last year was the terrible pass rush. 

Just now, TWR said:

Exactly what I’ve been saying this whole thread. Go back and read 

I don’t care what you said the entire thread. The way you stated that post was as a pejorative. You’re wrong. The defense is fine and will fill in the gaps. Jackson playing that many snaps in a win heading into Jacksonville is nothing but a bonus. Fulton obviously isn’t in the mix at nickel. 

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t care what you said the entire thread. The way you stated that post was as a pejorative. You’re wrong. The defense is fine and will fill in the gaps. Jackson playing that many snaps in a win heading into Jacksonville is nothing but a bonus. Fulton obviously isn’t in the mix at nickel. 

You have no idea what you’re even arguing. I quoted someone that was calling me an idiot because i said all offseason that Hooker would not be our nickel.  Which last night proves that.  What better time would there have been for him to play it with us being down to 2 rookies and 76 year old Joseph.

all i did was quote one of the pro Hooker being the nickel thumpers and boast in my Victor—

you are replying to me about shit that i didn’t even discuss 

2 minutes ago, TWR said:

You have no idea what you’re even arguing. I quoted someone that was calling me an idiot because i said all offseason that Hooker would not be our nickel.  Which last night proves that.  What better time would there have been for him to play it with us being down to 2 rookies and 76 year old Joseph.

all i did was quote one of the pro Hooker being the nickel thumpers and boast in my Victor—

you are replying to me about shit that i didn’t even discuss 

Pretty strange to boast about a backup safety not playing snaps at nickel. With Adoree out it seems like the other Jackson is the guy. 

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Pretty strange to boast about a backup safety not playing snaps at nickel. With Adoree out it seems like the other Jackson is the guy. 

That is the exact point... most on this thread kept saying Hooker was going to be the nickel, it was obvious that was never the case unless it was a big nickel package. 

1 minute ago, TWR said:

That is the exact point... most on this thread kept saying Hooker was going to be the nickel, it was obvious that was never the case unless it was a big nickel package. 

I see your point. That’s a nice reverse. You weren’t boasting to boast, you were doing the opposite and boasting to boast because others wrongfully stepped out on the ledge. That’s fair play. 

I’ve never been in such a deep argument with someone that overall agrees with the same position i take. Thanks for that!

as you and I both have stated Throughout this thread- Hooker is the future replacement for KV24 and can play the 3rd S role and some big nickel for us right now. He’s not some superstar nickel buried on our roster- that would be along the lines of Sharif Finch, DeAndre Walker, Kalen Reed, Michael Preston board love

3 hours ago, TWR said:

Congrats, you won an argument that you had completely with yourself.