Funniest death this year

Blackjack

33 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

So this guy is a flat earther who wanted to build his own amateur rocket and blast off high enough to see for  himself that the earth isn't round. 

Apparently they were filming this for a TV show. 

Tragic. 

I read he did indeed die

The people on the team responsible for setting up the launch messed it up because they configured it as if the earth were round.  One day, everyone will know the real truth behind what happened, and Mike Hughes will be celebrated as a hero of science and a hero of us all.

7 hours ago, abenjami said:

My initial thought coming to this thread was that we are only in February and there's still a lot of time left for more deaths. 

Then I watched the video. Crown him. 

If someone beats this we're in for a treat 

13 hours ago, Blackjack said:

So this guy is a flat earther who wanted to build his own amateur rocket and blast off high enough to see for  himself that the earth isn't round. 

Apparently they were filming this for a TV show. 

Tragic. 

Dumb ass. He should've just consulted with Billy Bob Thornton for tips on how not to die. They made a whole ass movie documenting his ascent into space.

The_Astronaut_Farmer.jpg

I knew it was going to be this before I even clicked on the thread.  Chance this guy actually believed the Earth was flat?  0%, as he was a daredevil before this flat Earth stuff, but needed money to continue to work on his steam engine rocket propulsion system.  He should be commended for taking in so many donations from so many flat Earthers for all they have.  He seemed like a genuinely interesting dude once you got passed the gimmick he was living. 

Having said that, I laughed at the video yesterday.  Dude fell from the sky like a malfunctioning Chinese firework.

Archived