With all the gloom and doom talk, remember one thing... ​

Oilertattoo

4 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Haha.  Whatever makes you feel better.  We weren’t happy to lose in the divisional round.  We sure as hell wouldn’t of been saying we were just happy to be there like you seem to be.  “Fuck the Ravens” is loser mentality.   I bet you the titans players aren’t saying “well I’m glad we beat the ravens”

Deal with it, dickbag.

Titans whipped that ass and Tannehill only threw for 80 yards.

so, 

fuck you too.

Edited by Oilertattoo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FUCK THE RAVENS!

With all the gloom and doom talk I'd to remind everyone of something else   At least you didn't get a flower arrangement sent to you!

Also fuck the Texans!! We might not have won the south, but we made it further than they did!! 

4 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

Deal with it, dickbag.

Titans whipped that ass and Tannehill only threw for 80 yards.

so, 

fuck you too.

You guys were frauds and you know it.  You were a “hot” team and we were young and lost our groove with the lay-off.  When Henry signs with a relevant team next year and you give that fraud Tannehill money.  You won’t sniff the playoffs for another 5 years at the earliest.  We’ll get to play you next year, so I guess we’ll see.

Edited by Ratbird

4 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

Haha.  Whatever makes you feel better.  We weren’t happy to lose in the divisional round.  We sure as hell wouldn’t of been saying we were just happy to be there like you seem to be.  “Fuck the Ravens” is loser mentality.   I bet you the titans players aren’t saying “well I’m glad we beat the ravens”

Eh nobody is happy about the loss today but sometimes it helps to point out that there was some fun on the way. Of course expectations are totally different based on circumstances. If you're the one seed, 14-2 team anything short of a Super Bowl trip and likely win is a disappointment. When you're the 9-7 wild card team then getting to the AFC title game is a great success.  Sure it would have been great to win but I'm not unhappy about this season at all.

Just now, Ratbird said:

You guys were frauds and you know it.  When Henry signs with a relevant team next year and you give that fraud Tannehill money.  You won’t sniff the playoffs for another 5 years at the earliest.  We’ll get to play you next year, so I guess we’ll see.

Frauds? What does that say about the Ravens then? 

WTF is wrong with you bitter boy?  Why are you here?  Oh yeah, cause you didn't have anything else to do today.

Fuck the Ravens!

3 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Eh nobody is happy about the loss today but sometimes it helps to point out that there was some fun on the way. Of course expectations are totally different based on circumstances. If you're the one seed, 14-2 team anything short of a Super Bowl trip and likely win is a disappointment. When you're the 9-7 wild card team then getting to the AFC title game is a great success.  Sure it would have been great to win but I'm not unhappy about this season at all.

Sane way to look at it.

Wouldn't being 14-2 with the #1 scoring offense and losing to the team everyone thought should lose mean that the Ravens got exposed as frauds? 

The Ravens got beat by the better team last week just like the Titans got beat by the better team tonight. These things happen in the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Wouldn't being 14-2 with the #1 scoring offense and losing to the team everyone thought should lose mean that the Ravens got exposed as frauds? 

The Ravens got beat by the better team last week just like the Titans got beat by the better team tonight. These things happen in the NFL. 

We are playoff chokers...how clear do I have to be.  You can’t be fraudulent being 14-2.  Let’s go guys.  Great fucking season you def over achieved.

Edited by Ratbird

Just now, Ratbird said:

We are playoff chokers...how clear do I have to be.  You can’t be fraudulent being 14-2.  Let’s go guys.

You guys had a great season. I didn't watch a ton of Ravens games, but your team is fun to watch. 

I hope we meet again next post season with similar results!! 

2 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

We are playoff chokers...how clear do I have to be.  You can’t be fraudulent being 14-2.  Let’s go guys.  Great fucking season you def over achieved.

Disagree.  The Ravens never choked away that game.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Disagree.  The Ravens never choked away that game.

You guys out coached us and beat us up in the trenches.  We didn’t make adjustments, terrible coaching.  Terrible all around.  They looked out of sorts.  The pressure was apparent.  Def choke.  Sorry I disagree...respectfully....and I can respectfully go fuck myself (I know) I just want to get ahead of you ;)