Myles Garrett Hits Mason Rudolph With His Own Helmet

Jonboy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is obviously a lie.  This was nowhere close to losing 4 Super Bowls in a row.

I have no problem with Pouncey's actions.

If you think I have been defending Garrett you haven't read all of my posts or you haven't been reading them very carefully.  I'm not at all excusing what Garrett did and there is no doubt he crossed

Posted Images

On 11/23/2019 at 3:51 AM, JoelinBellevue said:

Cracker is a term used for Georgia residents. Heard it all my life. Redneck is actually a term for the chinese that worked on the railroad and wore red bandanas to protect from the sun and dust. Then you have black people using the term nigga, but a white guy can't say that. Very confusing.

I was explaining the origin of the term not its current use.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, Rolltide said:

According to libtards Garrett's $20M signing bonus was slave wages and he is an oppressed minority in America. 

How deep is denali's dick in your ass? I love how white nationalists act like like liberals are weak yet they are from the places where black guys with white women is prevalent. Not that i care but the snowflake cuck jokes are just beyond comical at this point.

Edited by Callidus