A Titans Story: Marcus Mariota

heyitsmeallen

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m not a hater or a homer. I’m in the camp that Mariota needs to stay healthy and show he’s the guy this year, he’s got no more excuses.  I agree the haters have gotten so unbearable lately to the point that they all just troll every thread and it’s honeslty sad to see the level some of them used to be respectable posters, now they just troll every thread regardless of topic and turn it into a “Mariota sucks” thread. Oman,s rapid decline to being a troll has been the most surprising. But that shouldn’t stop people from sharing things. Fuck the haters, post what you want to post. I only shared this because I figured there would be plenty of people that would enjoy it regardless of what the blabbering idiots say. 

Every time a player is on the verge of not panning a bunch of cry babies say the board is declining 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How sad is it that Nines is more funny than Denali? When you lose out to an alien AI construct on the humor front you should probably stop posting. 

If you don’t have anything of substance to add, you don’t. 

A nice tribute for his final season as a Titan!   ?

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Every time a player is on the verge of not panning a bunch of cry babies say the board is declining 

I don’t think the board is declining, I just think it’s sad what you have become. You troll now and tend to turn every thread into “the QB sucks” it’s been months of the same garbage. we get it, you don’t like him.  I didn’t want them to draft Mariota. He might not be a stud, but hes better than Tann. You’re turning into what Joel was last year with Gabbert. 

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I don’t think the board is declining, I just think it’s sad what you have become. You troll now and tend to turn every thread into “the QB sucks” it’s been months of the same garbage. we get it, you don’t like him.  I didn’t want them to draft Mariota. He might not be a stud, but hes better than Tann. You’re turning into what Joel was last year with Gabbert. 

I think a lot of people are reserved that we have another 2+ years just to see what direction the Titans will chart.  Hopefully you are right and Mariota does something to make the wait go away but odds are not looking good right now. 

2 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I think a lot of people are reserved that we have another 2+ years just to see what direction the Titans will chart.  Hopefully you are right and Mariota does something to make the wait go away but odds are not looking good right now. 

I’m just excited for all of the overreaction threads this week based off of 1 drive that was missing multiple starters and had 2 dropped passes. 

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

He’s better than Tann Joel.  Just like he was better than Gabbert last year. 

And I said he was better than Gabbert, who completely sucks

No one agreed with Joel, lots of people think Tannehill is better though

• 3 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

What I've become is correct. 

Listen next time 

It's sad how wrong you were, so so sad. 

It turns out you were the Joel of last year. He liked Gabbert and you liked MM. You spewed out the same garbage. We got it, you didn't think MM sucked, he did. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

What I've become is correct. 

Listen next time 

It's sad how wrong you were, so so sad. 

It turns out you were the Joel of last year. He liked Gabbert and you liked MM. You spewed out the same garbage. We got it, you didn't think MM sucked, he did. 

lol ok pall. Regardless of how anyone feels about any players, You turned into a troll and you know it. It’s perfectly acceptable to have viewpoints on players and express them, but stop trying to parade around on your high horse and pretend like you didn’t turn into a troll(who is supposed to be a forum moderator) derailing every football topic. But, Whatever helps you feel better about yourself I guess...

And that’s a complete joke....  No one comes anywhere close to Joel last year. He died on his hill even after Gabbert showed he sucked ass. I said multiple times that I thought Mariota was better than Tannehill but I’d be happy to be Wrong because I’m a Titans fan. Have you seen me beating any Mariota drums since Tannehill has played? No because I’m not an idiot like Joel. It’s pretty stupid that you would choose me to call out when there are many others on here who are obviously Mariota fans over Titan fans.