Titans training camp day 2 live updates

Huston

2 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Humphries got sum sick feet on em-Kids gonna shake n bake the shit outta sum dbs.

He really is going to be amazing for Mariota and the offense in general.  The dude was top 5 in separation last year. The Titans didn’t have anyone anywhere close to that. The people on Twitter posting the contested catches haven’t shown any of Humphries because “no DB can even get close” 

4 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Mariota looked good in the red zone 1 on 1s.  Tannehill had mostly good throws as well but I was pretty surprised with Mariota.

Why would you or ANYONE be surprised Marcus performed in simple practice?? He is the greatest qb this franchise has ever seen (possibly greatest baller EVER) You detractors piss me off. noob

14 minutes ago, RedditUser said:

Why would you or ANYONE be surprised Marcus performed in simple practice?? He is the greatest qb this franchise has ever seen (possibly greatest baller EVER) You detractors piss me off. noob

Yikes. Bad first post...

31 minutes ago, RedditUser said:

True dat. 24 TDs 23 INTs ftw

16 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

No one talking about Henry being in a protective boot yet? AJ Brown has been out too. 

Someone brought it up earlier. Probably just to speed up recovery time on a sprain by keeping it from moving. 

Archived