Should Democrats impeach Trump?

OILERMAN

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Right. Definitely more illegal immigrant families being temporarily separated than there are babies being killed. You can try again too. 

Yet all you do is respond to posts and ppl you think are dumb. 

We all get it. When you have nothing to say you go straight to the abortion well.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I go back to Obama late in his term when he decided to let McConnell threaten him about exposing Russia interference. Al Franken rolling over and resigning.    Democrats far too often lay ba

This goes to more than just the Mueller report. We know Trump was individual 1 in the Stormy Daniels pay off and he lied.    Trump gave his kids security clearances despite them failing the

Same thread. 45 minutes later...  

49 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh, I have plenty to say. I just think killing babies is worse than anything liberals take issue with. And since they continually like trying to claim a superior sense of morality, I'll continue to combat any of their issues with the fact they support the murdering of the innocent. 

As I said, you have nothing.  

You're not combating shit. You are an ignorant moron.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Republicans would be under way more scrutiny this time and actually have a reason to get rid of him 

Not sure it would happen but way more possible 

As I said in the other thread - there’s blood in the water and Senate Republicans have the chance to put Trump behind them for good.