Oiler FANatic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha this is funny 

Watch OilerFanatic try to spin this like crazy.?

OF is gonna be hilarious this season in defending the guy he’s shat on the past few years

25 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So it is OK to threaten a fan gangster style? 

No. I'm not saying it's okay. I'm also not saying he's a trash person. He had a very human reaction, one that it's pretty easy to have empathy for. 

I know. How entitled can you be to drink all you want from a bottle and then just throw it on the ground for someone else to pick up.

Even if I was the biggest celebrity in the world, I wouldn't just throw something down like that. I would place the bottle on the floor next to my chair or just drink it all and find a recycling bin.

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

I'm mostly interested to see if he follows through and fucks up the guy and his wife.

I mean, he swore to god and everything he loves that he would do it.  So let's see it big talker.

Haha this! He’s so full of shit. He’s not going to do anything. Would he fuck him up? Probably. Will he do it? No chance. 

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Fans talk shit to NBA players all the time, he is supposed to be a professional. The piece of shit makes $40M/year and acts like such a whiny pussy.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26234619/westbrook-threatens-courtside-fan-fan-wife

Yeah what a whiner I'm sure Westbrook had no good reason ... 

There's heckling and there's racism. This guy deserves to have his ass kicked.

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

That's no excuse. Is he the only black player in the NBA? Just because this guy is a piece of shit racist has nothing to do with what happened.

Every time Westbrook goes to Utah he is always combative with the fans there. Does that make Salt Lake City the most racist city in the world?

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's no excuse. Is he the only black player in the NBA? Just because this guy is a piece of shit racist has nothing to do with what happened.

Every time Westbrook goes to Utah he is always combative with the fans there. Does that make Salt Lake City the most racist city in the world?

No "F" that. If a guy wants to act that way and the NBA doesn't protect me or kick him out I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Whatever UTAH may be their fans are notorious for saying racist things at games.

And if it were me there's only so much disrespect I'm willing to take. I don't care how much I make. 

Being an NBA millionaire doesn't mean you sacrifice your self-respect. Eventually, you let them know to be respectful or get treated in a disrespecting way.

Edited by big2033

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Maybe. I think Mike Conley didn't want to be traded to the Jazz.  And someone else (don't remember the player) said they had bad experiences in Utah.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, big2033 said:

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I think both are wrong and punks regardless of the answer to my question below so idc to argue who is right and who is wrong. But...

What makes saying "get on your knees like you're used to" racist?

Sounds more homophobic...as if hes telling him to suck a dick. 

I actually agree with Jake on this one... Racism doesn't seem to be any issue here when referencing Westbrook lashing out.

I didn't listen to anything he said in a press conference but unless Westbrook specifically said the racist things he heard, you're just imposing that into thread to attack the fan's shitty character (which he is shitty) and unnecessary to anything that happened in the stadium.

On 3/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, big2033 said:

No "F" that. If a guy wants to act that way and the NBA doesn't protect me or kick him out I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Whatever UTAH may be their fans are notorious for saying racist things at games.

And if it were me there's only so much disrespect I'm willing to take. I don't care how much I make. 

Being an NBA millionaire doesn't mean you sacrifice your self-respect. Eventually, you let them know to be respectful or get treated in a disrespecting way.

It's been 20 years since I went to a jazz game but when did this become a thing? SLC is democratic. They elected a lesbian mayor. Utah is a red state with a blue city. It's kinda odd. I lived here all my life and never seen anything that makes me think man what an overtly racist state/city. There is a statue and a street of Karl Malone here and even a Martin Luther King street. A large population of LGBT people here as well. I'm not saying your statement is untrue but it seems odd to me that would be the case.

Edited by Somedude

7 hours ago, Somedude said:

It's been 20 years since I went to a jazz game but when did this become a thing? SLC is democratic. They elected a lesbian mayor. Utah is a red state with a blue city. It's kinda odd. I lived here all my life and never seen anything that makes me think man what an overtly racist state/city. There is a statue and a street of Karl Malone here and even a Martin Luther King street. A large population of LGBT people here as well. I'm not saying your statement is untrue but it seems odd to me that would be the case.

The make-up of a city doesn't always reflect the fanbase attending games. Baltimore Ravens/Orioles fans in relation to the city itself is a good example. I think the point about notoriety comes from what players have reported and said over the years where they have experienced more racism from fans in Utah (I think Boston is up there too).