Amy Klobuchar

freakingeek

8 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

If you're being sent out to get food for someone whose time is important enough to justify someone else being sent and is not at a domestic location with ready access to utensils; it would seem pretty basic to make sure that the person you're getting the food for should be certain to have those utensils, which are readily available at any food vendor. You kind of deserve to get your ass chewed out for being that stupid.

Millenials gonna millenial. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like her. As for her temperament, they wouldn't be saying any of this if she were male. As a woman, I call hogwash!

Who farted?   Nevermind, that's just Jake entering the thread

I have to say, it's very early and a long campaign to go, but from what I've heard and read about her, if I had to vote today, she would my choice. She has the temperment for the job. She's focused, d

56 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

I'd have been pissed too. These stories are getting a bit thick. This is apparently the worst thing you can say about klobachar. 

It's crazy because Trump is infamous for screaming at people all the time. No one gives a shit about that. 

If this is the worse thing you can say sign me up. There is a new one of these written every week, and it’s getting old. 

Unless she struck someone this will go nowhere. In fact if this is all there is I think it helps her brand. Her schtick is the "gritty" Midwestern daughter of a miner (or steel worker) and a teacher. She uses the term grit all the time. 

I agree with O that these stories only have any traction at all because she's female but I don't think they'll hurt. Her biggest plus as a female is that she doesn't sound shrill nor does she sound bitchy when she speaks. 

Be interesting to see how it all plays out 

3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Unless she struck someone this will go nowhere. In fact if this is all there is I think it helps her brand. Her schtick is the "gritty" Midwestern daughter of a miner (or steel worker) and a teacher. She uses the term grit all the time. 

I agree with O that these stories only have any traction at all because she's female but I don't think they'll hurt. Her biggest plus as a female is that she doesn't sound shrill nor does she sound bitchy when she speaks. 

Be interesting to see how it all plays out 

My only issue is her calling subsequent employers to get offers revoked. That is a huge issue with me. You’re a lawyer, and Idk if you’ve ever worked in a firm, but lawyers can be extremely petty. If that didn’t happen, then I have no issue with her demanding a lot from her staff. Being a lawyer isn’t easy. There are times I sit in my office and question what I’ve gottwn myself into. But I suck it up and power through. 

• 1 year later...

The VP and presumptive 2024 nominee!

Why Joe, why??

On 2/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, tgo said:

As a Democratic voter, I really can't stand Klobuchar, and all the reports out there detailing her mistreatment of staff are alarming. 

I won't be voting for her under any circumstances, for a plethora of reasons. 

On 2/12/2019 at 6:03 PM, tgo said:

Yeah I’m not sure on the general election. I hate Trump enough that I would very likely bite the bullet and vote for Klobuchar, even though she’s a douchebag. 

But I’d seriously consider voting for a third party candidate, just because my conscience would push back on voting for Klobuchar, even considering the utilitarian downfall of doing so. 

Throwing binders at people goes beyond “being tough.” It’s actually the opposite, being emotionally unstable. 

And it got bad enough in 2015 that Harry Reid had to call her and tell her to treat people better. She’s consistently ranked as one of the worst people in Congress to work for, for a reason. 

On 2/12/2019 at 6:11 PM, tgo said:

Did you throw things at your employees when you got mad or call them and wake them up yelling at them at 3am? 

Or berate them and tell them that they’re idiots and stupid? 

Who does this sound like to you? Other than Klobuchar.

I’m sorry, but fuck Klobuchar. I guarantee she’d be a problem and wouldn’t get re-elected. What qualifies her to be president anyway? 

Having a weak ass vanilla policy agenda and zero foreign policy experience? And accomplishing virtually nothing in her time in Congress? 

Cory Booker, by contrast, affected major changes as Mayor of Newark. He overhauled the school system. He saved someone from a burning building and rescued a dog. He co sponsored and pushed through a major bipartisan prison reform bill just two months ago as a Senator. He’s a leading voice on racial issues today, both on behalf of African Americans, as well as Jewish folks. He’s a bridge between Wall Street and Main Street. 

Anyway, to make a long story short(ish) -There are about 20 people that are infinitely more qualified than Klobuchar to be president for a plethora of reasons. 

Hah, how she has treated staff in the past is pretty reprehensible, some of it likely is abusive behaviors she got from

her verbally abusive father. Hopefully she has curbed it, it’s been a few years since anything has come out. I can only hope that she has changed those behaviors. 

I think the issue with Harris is that her message is just constantly at odds with Biden. She’s always picking a fight and always going hard against her enemies. And she’s just always in left field about everything, doesnt seem

genuine, and doesnt seem

to have great judgement. She isn’t likable, is petulant, and is a total opportunist.

She waited until after Biden won to fundraise for him because she thinks she can get something out of it now - typical Kamala. Whereas Klobuchar handled it totally differently and got all in on Biden right away asking nothing in return, which is what I discussed several weeks back.

Klobuchar’s problem is that she gets too heated and can’t control her temper after awhile as she displayed when debating Buttigieg, but I guess some people like the “realness.” 

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

Klobuchar’s problem is that she gets too heated and can’t control her temper after awhile as she displayed when debating Buttigieg, but I guess some people like the “realness.” 

Well, about 6.8% of Democratic primary voters at her peak. ?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html