Fuck the NFL

Flarb

On 1/21/2019 at 8:10 AM, OILERMAN said:

It's not a troll post at all. 

People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them. 

Deflate Gate was an absolute joke

They had cheated several times. Refs are parcial to them. They get a very good amount of reps. with a call which doesn't goes their way (the other 31 teams do not get that amount of angles, zooms and slow-mo reps.) 

A Sport gets fed with good games, not watching the same damn team being there for 18 years.

Brady is a crying baby dumbfuck..and Belichick is a jackass dumbfuck.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not a troll post at all.    People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them.   

Me too. I have 0 interest in this Super Bowl now.

I love it when the Pats make the SB and hope they win it 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

They had cheated several times. Refs are parcial to them. They get a very good amount of reps. with a call which doesn't goes their way (the other 31 teams do not get that amount of angles, zooms and slow-mo reps.) 

A Sport gets fed with good games, not watching the same damn team being there for 18 years.

Brady is a crying baby dumbfuck..and Belichick is a jackass dumbfuck.

So the refs are partial to them at the detriment of the NFL?

LOL ... very mature take.

44 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Its not hurting the NFL. Idc how much they say or make it appear to be true. 

So like most things with you, nothing can convince you that you're ignorant. 

You should realize by now that it's a theme.

Edited by big2033

On 1/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, OILERMAN said:

It's not a troll post at all. 

People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them. 

Deflate Gate was an absolute joke

They call them cheaters because they’ve been caught cheating multiple times. 

One time was so bad that the nfl literally burned 5 years of evidence so no one could see it. 

Edited by titanruss

2 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

The NFL is slowly turning into Boxing from a credibility standpoint.

Getting the Vegas team is not helping their credibility either. 

Obvious us things will get realll fucky there 

37 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Let's see, ppl said the Warriors dominance was hurting the NBA. And not just that, but the constant repeat between them and LBJs Cavs. It didn't. And that's 5 to 7 games ppl have to watch. The SB is just one game. 

How much you want to bet the ratings on this SB prove that NE being there once again is not hurting the viewership of the NFL and more specifically, the SB?

My point is the league or refs aren't partial to the Patriots. They're just better.

Especially in a league that thrives on parity (the NBA is more about the best players not best teams), they at best want to see offense. Other than that, they don't care who's good or bad.

The Patriots are just better.

Edited by big2033

2 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

If you haven't noticed you have maturity, lack of reality issues...kid.

2 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are really lost, kid. defending the undefendable is just going to make you a joke around here.

Yes I'm the immature one.

I'm the one who watches football all year. And watches it enough to jump into forums and talk about it. But thinks it's all kosher until the Patriots make it. Because it's all a ploy.

Yes ... I'm the one who thinks that.

I'll see you next year, watching games and yelling in a forum like a child. Try not to have the emotional stability of a two-year old in the 2019-2020 season OK? Or maybe follow through on your promise and stop watching. In fact, stop talking about it.

See you Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm not sure there's anything worse and more childish than the, "it's all rigged!" sports fan ... Who. Keeps. Watching.

Edited by big2033

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I never said the opposite and whether the Patriots are just better or were/are cheated for had nothing to do with my point that their continued success, regardless if the refs favor them or not, is not hurting the NFL as you seem to believe. 

OK we'll chalk this up to a misunderstanding. Because I don't feel anything hurts the NFL. My point is if the NFL REALLY wanted to control results for success the Patriots be wouldn't chosen every year.

Edited by big2033

On 1/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, big2033 said:

Yes I'm the immature one.

I'm the one who watches football all year. And watches it enough to jump into forums and talk about it. But thinks it's all kosher until the Patriots make it. Because it's all a ploy.

Yes ... I'm the one who thinks that.

I'll see you next year, watching games and yelling in a forum like a child. Try not to have the emotional stability of a two-year old in the 2019-2020 season OK? Or maybe follow through on your promise and stop watching. In fact, stop talking about it.

See you Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm not sure there's anything worse and more childish than the, "it's all rigged!" sports fan ... Who. Keeps. Watching.

100% is lost in the sea of nonsense. I am glad not everybody is like you, son.

1 hour ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

100% is lost in the sea of nonsense. I am glad not everybody is like you, son.

Yeah I wouldn't know what to say back to me either.

Enjoy the game moron. I know you'll be watching. Try not to use all caps during the game it's annoying.

Edited by big2033