Fuck the NFL

Flarb

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I love it when the Pats make the SB and hope they win it 

I hope this is a troll post. If you look past the scandals, cheating, bs flags, the asterisk is still there. They literally changed the rules to benefit Brady. They also changed the rules to punish small market teams that largely could only win with toughness. 

Enter: flag football. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not a troll post at all.    People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them.   

Me too. I have 0 interest in this Super Bowl now.

I love it when the Pats make the SB and hope they win it 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's not a troll post at all. 

People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them. 

Deflate Gate was an absolute joke

Do you see these flags? Happens every year--all year. You act like Deflategate was the only one. Man it's a long list. 

Would rather see someone else in the Super Bowl just for the excitement of it.

That said, the "refs wanna see this and that" BS is such a tired sports cliche.

Yeah the NFL didn't want to see Drew Brees vs. Brady.

Or the NFL didn't want to see an anointing of the next generation of QBs in Mahomes vs. Goff.

They wanted to see Brady and the Pats. The team they've tried to suspend and catch doing illegal activities numerous times.

And deflategate was stupid.

The NFL recognizes Brady fatigue, I think they'd rather some new blood in the game if they had a choice.

The refs have been working toward specific outcomes for years.  Deflategate was a joke, but catching them spying and destroying the evidence was ridiculous, as is the favoritism Goodell shows certain teams when it comes to discipline.  

Brady will be gone soon enough, but the argument for GOAT is over.  All those clamoring for Manning several years back...you were wrong.

11 hours ago, titansfan said:

This is overstated. NFL needs new stars as it prepares to for NFL post Brady/Manning/Brees. It would have preferred to have Mahomes on its biggest stage. 

Mahomes doesn't bring nearly the same game revenue as Brady.

Are you aware that this is an extremely capitalist society?

On 1/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Astros bout to ruin baseball for you too?

So if the Astros win the World Series a few more times and become a dynasty who is that going to ruin baseball for? Yankees fans? Red Sox fans?

14 hours ago, IowaOiler said:

Brady will be gone soon enough, but the argument for GOAT is over.  All those clamoring for Manning several years back...you were wrong.

I remember ten years ago when there were so many idiots out there who though Peyton was better than Brady. Suck it Manning Envy! :smiley-flip-bird:

13 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why? I would much rather watch him struggle to fill Manning's overrated shoes over the next 10 years and never play in a Super Bowl!! :cool:

I cant help myself but take paytons side on this. Brady is great but I think Manning was his own offensive coordinator for basicly his whole career.

Am I crazy or is career not spelled right.

Back on track. There have been many great qbs, but Manning was it. There is no question. Feel free to flame me.

Edited by Callidus