Jags

TitansFan23

Bortles will get a deal somewhere but it wont be as a starter.  The interesting thing is Bortles is tendered for 19 mil but they can cut him before March and save cap money.  The issue is they have to sign a QB and Eli and Cousins are not free technically.  Cousins wont take less than 25 mil a yr either.  Eli would for Coughlin.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Hahahahaha! Bitches! That is all.

Why make fun of the Jaguars?  Jaguars have a very bright future and should be in the same position next year - therefore a team with a real shot.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

They will acquire acquire a QB this offseason whether it’s Cousins, Smith, McCarron, Keenum, Bridgewater, Eli, or a draftee

I think they may have to resign Bortles.  A Jags fans was at my table and I almost fell out of the chair at his comments.  He said the Jags had the worse receivers in the league.  They never give Bortles any help.  They just run out and expect perfect passes.  TR would admire me for maintaining my composure.  I did mention that Bortles was quite inaccurate at times.  If the idiots down there love him, they may be stuck with him.  Kinda like Mularkey winning a playoff game, Bortles has taken the team further than they have been in a long time was the QB during the best year they have had in a long, long time.

54 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

No

lol

because they have a real staff, amazing talent on both sides and a generational defense and run game

If you’re not fearing the Jags you are fucking crazy. 

They will acquire acquire a QB this offseason whether it’s Cousins, Smith, McCarron, Keenum, Bridgewater, Eli, or a draftee

they will be minimum contenders for 2-3 years. 

Texans are there with them. When they lost Watson they weren’t scary, and that’s after Watt and Mercilus... When they get all 3 back... fml

Then everyone forgets about the Colts... who get Luck back. Sure there are questions about his health but my guess is he will be fine and at minimum the best gun slinger to ever play check down football. 

Then you have us... we made the playoffs yeah... new HC however and likely a college OC... 

i actually like the idea idea and will elaborate my thoughts later, but we are behind the ball with the top two teams in our division and it’s not going to be easy

laugh all you want

but the Jags were 9 minutes away and 10 points ahead of the Patriots in the fourth quarter. Thanks to the refs, they aren’t advancing. 

Thats WITH Bortles. 

Mhm...

Jags

........Staff amazing   ohhhh yea .......they just blew the 4th Qtr ...big choke .    cough...cough ...big hair ball ...keep talking jags .....

Jags D ,give you they are good but we dont have Mularky fucking us anymore we should score points ..

There Qb , they will run out of cash they will have to pay the piper soon

Texans

Watson ....If it takes a year to get through leg inj ..do you think he comes out on fire like he was this year ?           I dont ...

There D will never get all those guys playing together again , age plus there health big ?

Colts

get luck back ....what Luck will we see....... 50-50 could be good could be bad ...

McDaniels  ? just like our coach ?.....and Vrabal will know how to face that offense ...

Titans

We got rid of ............MULARKY.......JUST THAT ... big plus for us .... that makes us better ...no robisky makes us better

NO murray ...no cassel...We are going to up grade our team also ...

Making use of of the players we have and molding a offense around that is what we should of been doing instead of round peg in square hole .

We will be better on offense in just that no matter what ...

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

I think they may have to resign Bortles.  A Jags fans was at my table and I almost fell out of the chair at his comments.  He said the Jags had the worse receivers in the league.  They never give Bortles any help.  They just run out and expect perfect passes.  TR would admire me for maintaining my composure.  I did mention that Bortles was quite inaccurate at times.  If the idiots down there love him, they may be stuck with him.  Kinda like Mularkey winning a playoff game, Bortles has taken the team further than they have been in a long time was the QB during the best year they have had in a long, long time.

I had heard that Bortles was going to be their starter for the '18 season, like it was a done deal. That team would be scary with a true franchise QB though.

21 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

The Jaguars will probably have the league's top defense for several years. 

I don't think so...when they play against legit offenses, they get scored on easily. The Pats moved the ball on them all day.  Watch the defense rankings when they play a tougher schedule next year.

11 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

They're whining like little babies about the penalty calls over on the Jags board, I actually thought there were a couple more PI calls that could have been made against them and the ones that were, were pretty blatant:

Rigged

Penalty Discrepancy

Not Watching SB

Boyue holds onto receivers damn near every play.