What if the Titans traded #18 for Tavon Austin?

AvgJoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we have an end to these stupid bait and switch threads?

Y'all rip Kyle to shreds but say lol to this douche canoe. Smh.

That click-bait thread title though!

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

Y'all rip Kyle to shreds but say lol to this douche canoe. Smh.

Probably because I don't start multiple threads every day AND I was very clear what I was doing in my original post. I know reading is hard for you, but try to be better.

Edited by AvgJoe

1 minute ago, AvgJoe said:

It's actually a great point that knowledgeable people to how WR's perform have picked up on rather quickly.

It's a very lazy point where you took a speed receiver who has disappointed and said he and John Ross are the same. It's not a good or insightful point. 

6 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Probably because I don't start multiple thread every day AND I was very clear what I was doing in my original post. I know reading is hard for you, but try to be better.

It's fucking stupid. I don't care if you post one thread a year. 

I've also compared Ross to Tavon before on the board. Brandon Cooks without injury is his ceiling, Tavon with injury concerns could be his floor.

These type of "breaking news" threads and fake account stuff just demeans the quality of the site IMO

As for Austin, he pretty much has the worst contract in football from a ROI perspective and is untradeable without a massive paycut.  He would not get anywhere near a 1 back in a trade. 

At 5'9" 174 lbs with 4.34 speed, he's strictly a slot/gadget player kind of like how Harvin was but at least Harvin was bigger - 5'11" 185 lbs with 4.4 speed.

Ross is 5'11" 190 lbs and ran a 4.22.  Cooks is 5'10" 189 lbs with 4.33 speed.  That's a much better comparison.

21 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

These type of "breaking news" threads and fake account stuff just demeans the quality of the site IMO

As for Austin, he pretty much has the worst contract in football from a ROI perspective and is untradeable without a massive paycut.  He would not get anywhere near a 1 back in a trade. 

At 5'9" 174 lbs with 4.34 speed, he's strictly a slot/gadget player kind of like how Harvin was but at least Harvin was bigger - 5'11" 185 lbs with 4.4 speed.

Ross is 5'11" 190 lbs and ran a 4.22.  Cooks is 5'10" 189 lbs with 4.33 speed.  That's a much better comparison.

LAWL

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I know this is a joke thread, but I hope the Titans do draft Ross just to piss off all the people who are so dead set against it.

Don't you speak that evil on me.