Donald Trump appears to invent Sweden terror attack during Florida rally speech

OILERMAN

This is what would happen to the building hosting the TR forum server, if the NO votes somehow overtook the YES votes, to add a new political subforum to the site.  Pure chaos would ensue!  Do not let this travesty happen!

SWEDEN-RINKEBY-RIOTS-FEBRUARY-2017-640x480.jpg

Edited by TitanedUpSince'70

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing how few of his voters care about what's going on. 

Bright enough to read information from both sides, fact check, and formulate my own opinion on things. You should try it sometime. 

How fucking stupid are these people?  I mean... Seriously.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Sweden is a mess...

https://youtu.be/kPtNON6sHXw

Who fucking cares? Trump made a reference to a specific event on a specific night. "look what happened in Sweden last night? Now Trump's comments have lead you to post things about Sweden that bypass that night just to defend Trump. I personally do not give a flying fuck about Sweden, and odds are I never will. You on the the other hand are fully vested in Sweden because some dumb fucking president with a microphone said something that had zero basis.

"In the hours after a man was arrested for suspected drug charges, violence erupted on Monday evening in Rinkeby, a suburb of Stockholm that has experienced a large influx of refugees. No injuries were reported, yet the headline – prominently displayed on the home page -- does make it appear there was a major disturbance in the area.

The article notes that Trump had been “mocked” for his comments about Sweden days before, and goes on to cite recent crime reports on the country: 

“Reports of rapes in Sweden jumped 13% in 2016 compared to the previous year, and reports of sexual assaults were up 20%, according to preliminary data from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.” 

There was no linkage made in that report, however, between crime statistics and the presence of refugees in the country."

That sums it up really. If Breitbart isn't fake news then I don't know what is. Sensationalist bullshit

On 2/19/2017 at 10:11 AM, OILERMAN said:

Is it?

I wonder if there is a real method to the madness. At some point will people not even care about the constant lying. Are they only concerned about the loyal base who will believe anything?

That's the problem. Most of the fanbase doesn't know any different or WANT to know any different. They are the same ones that bought in to the "Make America Better" by inviting all his billionaire buddies to join him at the White House and on his cabinet (which is the absolute opposite of what THOSE people needed.) They are also the same ones that hear about some plant not moving to Mexico and view it as "bringing jobs back to the USA" which ultimately will mean the cost of goods will go up with import and export taxes and higher manufacturing costs because of higher labor costs. When all the illegals are deported, watch the cost of construction rise incrementally because all the cheap labor will be gone.

3 hours ago, Titanjuicy said:

Who fucking cares? Trump made a reference to a specific event on a specific night. "look what happened in Sweden last night? Now Trump's comments have lead you to post things about Sweden that bypass that night just to defend Trump. I personally do not give a flying fuck about Sweden, and odds are I never will. You on the the other hand are fully vested in Sweden because some dumb fucking president with a microphone said something that had zero basis.

Rekkkt

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

That's the problem. Most of the fanbase doesn't know any different or WANT to know any different. They are the same ones that bought in to the "Make America Better" by inviting all his billionaire buddies to join him at the White House and on his cabinet (which is the absolute opposite of what THOSE people needed.) They are also the same ones that hear about some plant not moving to Mexico and view it as "bringing jobs back to the USA" which ultimately will mean the cost of goods will go up with import and export taxes and higher manufacturing costs because of higher labor costs. When all the illegals are deported, watch the cost of construction rise incrementally because all the cheap labor will be gone.

Then these idiots gonna be like "whens the govmint sposed to fix this!!"

Edited by 52O

7 hours ago, Titanjuicy said:

Trump referenced the Tucker Carlson show that had been about Sweden's refugees the night before...Since I had watched Carlson that night I knew exactly what Trump was referring to...Did he misspeak in the speech---no, not to me---but I could see right away that anyone (especially democrats) would jump all over this...What happened they tried to torch him for not wording his comment correctly...It was little piddly poop---but, you could see it a mile away...Main Stream Media trying to throw Trump under the bus again...Piss poor reporting---would have taken a second to verify the truth...

13 minutes ago, thor said:

Trump referenced the Tucker Carlson show that had been about Sweden's refugees the night before...Since I had watched Carlson that night I knew exactly what Trump was referring to...Did he misspeak in the speech---no, not to me---but I could see right away that anyone (especially democrats) would jump all over this...What happened they tried to torch him for not wording his comment correctly...It was little piddly poop---but, you could see it a mile away...Main Stream Media trying to throw Trump under the bus again...Piss poor reporting---would have taken a second to verify the truth...

It would have taken much less time for Trump to clarify. BUTTTTTTT, he didn't