Donald Trump appears to invent Sweden terror attack during Florida rally speech

OILERMAN

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-last-night-in-sweden-terror-attack-melbourne-florida-campaign-rally-a7588021.html

One of the country's official Twitter accounts, controlled by a different citizen each week, reacted with bafflement.

Its current administrator, a school librarian, said: "Nothing has happened here in Sweden. There has not [been] any terrorist attacks here. At all."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's amazing how few of his voters care about what's going on. 

Bright enough to read information from both sides, fact check, and formulate my own opinion on things. You should try it sometime. 

How fucking stupid are these people?  I mean... Seriously.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

This is deranged.

Is it?

I wonder if there is a real method to the madness. At some point will people not even care about the constant lying. Are they only concerned about the loyal base who will believe anything?

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Is it?

I wonder if there is a real method to the madness. At some point will people not even care about the constant lying. Are they only concerned about the loyal base who will believe anything?

Likely, but still contend that "make shit up" is an insane governing philosophy.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I actually think is it

Same here.  You can watch his news conferences and tell he is not very smart.  That is why I wish a reporter would ask him an easy to see, apparent troll question - he would seriously try to answer it. 

Edited by 9 Nines

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

So he didn't mention terror attack.  I didn't think he did.  Just more feigned outrage from the left.  

He included Sweden in the list of countries having terrorist problems and said they had an event happen the night before the speech he was giving. Then indicated that they have had a lot of problems because of all of the refugees they allowed in.... can you not read? 

4 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Migrant crime in Sweden is out of control.  Virtually every night there is an incident.  There is nothing wrong or incorrect with what Trump said regarding Sweden.  What IS wrong though, is pushing a fake news talking point that he incorrectly stated there was a terror attack when he absolutely did not say that.  

Dude, he was talking about terrorist attacks by refugees in these countries. If you don't realize that your not paying attention. 

And if migrant crime in sweeden is so out of control then why is literally every Swedish news organization and the former prime minister reporting how baffeled they are and the fact that there were no major crimes even committed that night?