Curry is the best since Jordan

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league. If anyone caught the OKC GS game tonight they were more entertained watching the NBA than they have been in a very long time. The guy is elect

Curry is MIA in what should be the defining moments of his career. If Warriors lose this series against the Thunder, I think we can hold off the Jordan comparisons for a while. 

It's obnoxious. And the more I watch Draymond Green play the more I can't stand him. 

Posted Images

On 6/21/2022 at 11:04 AM, pat said:

Curry shot right over that 10 ft pole

There's no way you actually think Curry is better than Lebron?

He's amazing but there are 0 GMs in the entire league that would take Curry over Lebron if you could choose one for their entire career

Edited by wiscotitansfan

4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

There's no way you actually think Curry is better than Lebron?

He's amazing but there are 0 GMs in the entire league that would take Curry over Lebron if you could choose one for their entire career

Can't go wrong with either, both have 4 rings, but yes I'd take Curry getting all 4 rings for the one team I'm hypothetically GM'ing.

It's closer than you think, and looking forward I'd 100% lean on the guy shooting 42% on 3s over the guy shooting 50% overall.

The way Curry's shooting inverts the ball movement opens up so many shots for teammates.  Lebron certainly collapses the defense and either finishes strong or kicks it out.  Fantastic defender for all positions too.  But I don't think a LeBron team goes on 20pt scoring runs in the finals the way a Curry team has.

It's totally different game with the Warriors.