Record low draft ratings this year?

reo

2 minutes ago, reo said:

I'd hope not since there are show times at my local theater in Murfreesboro for Thursday night.

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Thats a week before its release

Last month they moved it up a week to April 27. I’m seeing Thursday night in the Boro, already have the tickets. 

1 minute ago, mctitan53 said:

Last month they moved it up a week to April 27. I’m seeing Thursday night in the Boro, already have the tickets. 

I'd like to see it Thursday but I doubt I can. Probably seeing it next weekend.

I wouldn't miss the draft for any opening night movie. Besides, who the fuck likes watching a newly released movie with a hundred other assholes making random noises, talking to each other at random, getting up in front of you to take a piss break (something they should have thought of before the movie started), overpaying for popcorn and drinks, and texting/talking/dicking around on their cell phones?

No, smart ass. I'm not fun to watch a movie with. Not if what you're there to do is everything but watch the god damn movie.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

23 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I wouldn't miss the draft for any opening night movie. Besides, who the fuck likes watching a newly released movie with a hundred other assholes making random noises, talking to each other at random, getting up in front of you to take a piss break (something they should have thought of before the movie started), overpaying for popcorn and drinks, and texting/talking/dicking around on their cell phones?

No, smart ass. I'm not fun to watch a movie with. Not if what you're there to do is everything but watch the god damn movie.

You’re an angry little elf when it comes to moviegoing. 

I mean, I’ll probably do both: watch the draft AND the movie. Haha.