Mularkey just called himself out

AussieTitanFan08

6 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

Up against.  Lol. If he was a threat to pass other teams couldn't load the box. If he could throw, it would open up Tennessee's ground game.  That's pretty much how it works in the NFL.

This offense is a dream.

All day back there, running game.  Just be legit on third down. 

This offense is a joke.  And every pundit and commentator backs up that assessment.

For a Mett fan, you sure have a short memory about 3rd down effectiveness from a QB.  Mett's biggest suckage involved his inability to convert 3rd downs.

This running game is anything but legit.  The loaded boxes are a deception and everyone has figured that out except Robiskie.

This running game produced 54 yards on 19 attempts today without Marcus' runs.  2.8 YPC.

K. Williams was questionable to start for AZ today with sore ribs, and produced 73 yards by himself, on one more carry than Henry and DMM combined.

Overall the Cards produced more than twice the rushing yards as the "smashmouth" team.

Once more, your assessment if off by a mile.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What kind of offense are we running here where week in week out veteran guys are running the wrong way on plays.  WTF is going on with this offense?

That didn't cost the team the game.  In fact I liked the call.

Keep going...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

Pundits, well then...  Oh yeah must be scheme.  

Mett was actually very solid third down on an actual team.  

If a QB can pass, it opens up the ground game.   Been true for as long as I've been exposed to football.  Plain & simple.  

Mariota can't pass

And you have  proven your inability to judge Quarterbacks.

You've been proven far more wrong than right.  Time and time again.

Even when Mett had a system that should have been suited to him.

So I'll take your assessment with a large grain of salt,...

And put it in the shitter where it belongs.

13 hours ago, Justafan said:

To be fair, the receivers deserve some blame.  They got owned on several plays and made some mental mistakes.  

A LOT of blame, actually. Taylor not finding the ball; Matthews running the wrong routes. Davis is super sloppy. 

Of course, Davis was also WIDE open and Marcus got him the ball too late. Right now, Decker looks like our best receiver, and that's sad. 

5 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

This offense is a joke.  And every pundit and commentator backs up that assessment.

For a Mett fan, you sure have a short memory about 3rd down effectiveness from a QB.  Mett's biggest suckage involved his inability to convert 3rd downs.

This running game is anything but legit.  The loaded boxes are a deception and everyone has figured that out except Robiskie.

This running game produced 54 yards on 19 attempts today without Marcus' runs.  2.8 YPC.

K. Williams was questionable to start for AZ today with sore ribs, and produced 73 yards by himself, on one more carry than Henry and DMM combined.

Overall the Cards produced more than twice the rushing yards as the "smashmouth" team.

Once more, your assessment if off by a mile.

Yep. The only people who can’t see they are loading the boxes and either dropping everyone into tight zones in the middle because we don’t have a single receiver to threaten deep outside unless he’s schemed open, or they attack the edges of our condensed sets needs their eyes examined.

The PA isn’t working anymore because it’s so damned predictable a pop warner coach could defend it as long as he wasn’t giving up the huge rushing plays. Stack the box, keep your LBs disciplined for counters and tosses when Henry is in the game, and drop them straight back into coverage any time Murray is in the game because he’ll still get five at best even if the LBs are dropping. 

I’ll never forget a play earlier in the year where we ran the flea flicker from shotgun and not a single DB or LB bit because we never run Henry from shotgun. 

14 hours ago, earlers said:

Fake punt wasn’t that bad of a call EXCEPT when the distance is only a yard...defenses are more alert to it.

Miscommunication between Matthews and Mariota was the game killer. That was unacceptable.

My problem with it is, we had the momentum at the time, we had them on the ropes with the defense playing well and all we really had to gain was retaining possession. That is the kind of play to try on the opposite side of the 50 yard line. Not deep in your own zone in a tight low scoring game. It gave their offense some life and they capitalized on it. There was a lot to lose and not much to gain on the call. 

5 hours ago, BergerKing said:

I've been correct all along my friend

You've said nothing but "Mariota sucks" in every post since you've been posting here. You obviously have an agenda or an axe to grind so your opinion means nothing here. You've been wrong on the majority of the your posts and the only time you show up is if there happens to be a shred of evidence that could possibly support your biased agenda. No one takes you seriously.

7 hours ago, BergerKing said:

Looks like I'm spot the fuck on !  Like always...

Have a good read.

If Arians doesn't convince you, maybe Mularkey will.  Direct quotes.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/939398001#ampshare=https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2017/12/10/arizona-cardinals-tennessee-titans-nfl-cardinals-see-beauty-defensive-victory-over-titans/939398001/

The fact is Mett never played in conditions that would even allow for him to be graded while in Tennessee. 

Arians is going to convince me?  Okay, let's have a look at his quote:

“I don’t remember too many times in my time here anybody has run the ball in this stadium on us,” Arians said. “If you want to try to come in and run the ball, go ahead. Your quarterback is going to have to beat us.”

So, IOW, he keyed on the run game and between Mularkey's half baked plays and Robiskie's 2 route play calls, Marcus and Delanie weren't up to the task of beating their secondary playing 2 on 4, or 5 or 6.

QBs don't operate in a vacuum, and if you really knew the game you'd know that too.

The rest of what's written there is mostly reporter commentary.  You know, those guys you tell us not to trust about Mariota's play.

And if Mett was really all you say he is, it wouldn't have been Gabbert's team that barely beat the Titan's yesterday, it would have been Mett's.

You may recall after all, that Mett has been a FA for a couple of years now, and if he was worth a shit, he'd be playing for Arians instead of Gabbert.

So Marcus is having a rough year, no doubt about that.  That doesn't mean he isn't being hamstrung with a shitty offense. 

Except you believe it was only Mett that was hurt by a shitty offense in TN.

You make little sense as it is BK.

But you make even less when you contradict yourself.

9 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

"Your Quarterback is going to have to beat us!!!!!"

You completely missed the point

I didn't miss anything.

Our QB didn't beat the Cards with Robiskie's archaic system, lousy playcalls, and 1-1/2 receivers.

Then he shot himself in the foot with a bad INT.

It happens. 

It still doesn't mean he's as shitty a QB as Mett was.  Ever.

Another Mularkey screw-up yesterday that probably wouldn't have made a difference seeing as the Titans didn't move the ball but could have is on the Titans final punt.  Kern should have punted out of bounds.  That would have forced Arizona to run an extra play before the two-minute warning.  That's on Mularkey for not instructing Kern to punt the ball out of bounds.

58 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

See that wall in front of you?

Just continue thumping your head against it.

Tried to help you out homie

No actually, you're making no sense.

Here, let me show you:

At 7: 02 of this highlight reel is Marcus' 2nd INT.  At 7:06 there are 4 rushers.  The balance of the AZ11 are defending the pass.  There are 3 pass catchers running routes against 7 defenders.

So, we're playing 3 on 7 football in the pass game, and Marcus is having to beat that Arians' defense with that playcall by Robiskie.

Any objective football person with any sense of play recognition can see that.  Probably even you BK.

Sorry "homie," but nobody beats those odds on a consistent basis.  And this shit has been going on for far too long.

Gee, why is Marcus frustrated?

Why is his confidence shaken?

What has happened to Marcus?

Why has he regressed?

Robiskie happened to Marcus.

But hey, it'll pop one of these times.

SMMFH

2 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

Quarterbacks who can throw do all the time.  

Gonna help you out, free of charge.

Marcus hasn't regressed.  This is who he always was.  

See wall, continue to thump head against it.  Don't let me keep you from thickening that forehead

Well, I guess I was wrong then.

You're not even smart enough to recognize the worst of play calls.

You should take up a different hobby "homie."

This one ain't for you.