Mariota Update (walking without problems, running on underwater treadmill)

Jonboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, I think to be gay, you'd have to have sex with men. 

don't know but its also important to remember that Oregon has close to the best training facilities on the planet 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, siamesedinasour said:

I thought every thread at this time of year went like this.

Phase 1: "I really like __[insert name of NFL prospect]__. Here's why."

Phase 2: "You shouldn't like them. Here are links to NFL analysts that agree with me."

Phase 3: "I doubt your analysis and those NFL analysts are wrong. Here's a link to one that agrees with me."

Phase 4: "Why you little... [fill in with expletives and juvenile degradations]."

Phase 5: "Oh yeah? [fill in with more expletives and juvenile degradations]."

Phase 6: Bongo: "That player is nothing. I really like [Fournette/Adams/Zay Jones] better. And, I'm never wrong."

Phase 7: insert gif. people laugh. thread starts to die.

Just change #7 from "insert gif, people laugh" to "insert penis, grown men squeal, someone posts Deliverance clip" and you're spot on." 

16 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

#6:  rarely wrong is more accurate. 

Yeah because Rolle and Mason and others would have taken cheap deals to stay titans and win a SB

or you just had dinner with trump and strunk with MM running back and forth busting tables and Murray not fumbling the dishes while Sharpe got past the jam the hostess put on him and Jake was showing off his new hip thx to Bo

Listen to him in the video again.  He doesn't actually say he is running on the beach at the current time. He says he has an opportunity back home to do some of the training stuff that he's always done, whether it's running on the beach, etc.  We can't say for sure if he is running yet, but he seems ok walking in the video.  Looking good so far though.

2 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Listen to him in the video again.  He doesn't actually say he is running on the beach at the current time. He says he has an opportunity back home to do some of the training stuff that he's always done, whether it's running on the beach, etc.  We can't say for sure if he is running yet, but he seems ok walking in the video.  Looking good so far though.

Opportunity to do some of the running on the beach implies that he did or will do. 

In this morning's local paper, he did say he walked in the sand and it'll help to strengthen his ankle b/c of the uneven surface of the sand. 

3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

In this morning's local paper, he did say he walked in the sand and it'll help to strengthen his ankle b/c of the uneven surface of the sand. 

Walking in the sand, confirmed! :421_football: Need running confirmation.  Maybe in tomorrow's paper. :426_8ball:

the entirety of the interview is up now, actually shows Marcus running on the beach and climbing hills.

has also been playing golf, this surprised me a little, the torquing of the knees/ankles on a golf swing would certainly be putting stress on the injured leg, the doctors are obviously happy that structurally his leg has healed and now he just has to regain full mobility and strength.

15 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

the entirety of the interview is up now, actually shows Marcus running on the beach and climbing hills.

It showed him doing that in the video, but I couldn't tell for sure if those are current videos or old ones.  The one of him on the beach reminded me of the commercial he made for that bank last year?  Showed him running on the beach.  @8MM do you have that bank video link handy? ;) 

Edited by TitanedUpSince'70

2 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

jogging in the sand at approx. 1:42 in his interview...good to see

Interview

Saw it this morning when I made that post.  Can't tell if those are old or new vids of him.  Think he was wearing that Nike shirt in last year's video.