Warren Silenced for Reading Coretta Scott King Letter at Sessions Debate

heyitsmeallen

26 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

If they asked asked her to then why shouldn’t she?

Is stating truthfully that she has a Native American ancestor “bragging”.

The only ones who have ever made an issue of it is Republicans. So why is it OK for them to make an issue of it? Is it because Republicans hate Native Americans?

You attack her for ever talking about it so I assume then that you attack Trump for bringing it up over and over and over...

I honestly dont care but i was expecting her to have way more native ancestory.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sessions is accused of being a racist and male chauvinist so it's fitting a female was told to sit and down and shut up while trying to read a letter from MLK's widow!

The optics are bad for McConnell but then again the GOP can do no wrong with White America right now so it's probably not a big deal.

This is exactly what the GOP did to Obama when he was elected and for that matter, the entire time he was in office.They opposed everything he did. Trump and the GOP have no room to complain about get

28 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Everybody calls her Pocahontas because people didnt take her claims seriously

Everyone calls her Pocahontas because Republicans are weak minded sheep who follow their cult leader blindly. 

And she she didn’t make any claims other than to repeat her family’s story, which a DNA test just backed up. 

24 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Who invented the idea that Elizabeth Warren had ancestral ties to both the Cherokee and Delaware tribes? Elizabeth Warren. You do not specifically name not one but 2 tribes of ancestry without claiming Indian heritage. They are Indian tribes!

How did her father's family know her mother was an Indian? Her mother told them that she was 1/512th Indian? To have people act prejudicial toward you because you are an Indian you have to be a fucking Indian. It is all a lie. 

Why did Elizabeth Warren agree to contribute to a tribal Indian cookbook and identify herself as a Cherokee for that cookbook? This is not a minor thing. If i was on Amazon looking for book on Native American cooking I would expect it to contain recipes from Indians! Since cooking is a significant part of CULTURE her contribution absolutely is a claim of heritage. 

Now Starkiller has 2 choices. Continue to make a complete ass of himself defending this liar or he can claim she is out of her damn mind and has no responsibility for her own words. 

Why are you so upset about her lies?  Trump lies on a daily basis.

It’s not that uncommon for people to claim Indian blood from some long lost grandparent (at least in the area I live).  Hell I’ve heard the same stories in my family on both sides.  It’s true on my mothers side (actually saw my gg grandmothers photo) and on my fathers side I couldn’t find anything and I traced it back to 1774.

As far as using Native American heritage for political gain or profit that’s wrong but political characters have done much worse.

17 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Those are her words verbatim. How did her father's family know her mom was "part Cherokee and part Delaware" when she was no such thing?. Neither true. It was all manufactured by that liar who wants to be a president.

She only knew what the family lore was that was passed down to her just like anyone else would know. And though we now have scientific proof of Native American ancestry she claimed, there is no way to distinguish between one tribe or another. 

49 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So her mom was a total fucking liar and she used that lie to claim she was a minority?

If she is that naive and that stupid she does not belong in the US senate. 

"Family lore"? Where did you get that weed I want some. 

Science has definitively proven through DNA that her mom was part Native American, so the only liar here is you...