Could Jake Locker make it as a RB or a TE?

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too fragile for RB

Holding a clipboard is his best spot

Really? I didn't know he was a kicker too.

yeah... "in all seriousness" not knocking him at all.... sure. 

gruden still thinks jake can be a QB in this league and a productive one. so does tom moore. 

Tom Moore told you that two years ago. Do you think he still really believes it or has given it a thought ever since?

So much more goes into position change. I said the same about Tebow. Theres a certain footwork you have to make blocks in the run game from the TE spot, to go along with route running. It wouldnt happen. Jake goes to probably Washington,as their QB situation becomes more of a mess by the day. He may compete to start there because he would fit with their scheme. Worse case for Jake is that he goes somewhere as a backup (QB) .

I think Locker will have bad time next year.  No team is going to see him as a starter, and he will probably hold out thinking he can find one.  Then he will finally sign to be a backup, but will have missed to much of camp to ever catch up and will be cut before season starts.