Bo Scaife

pamo9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never seen a player get hit in the facemask so many times by a pass in my life.

The comments at the bottom are priceless.

Definitely...

"So he made how many millions two years in a row? I’d stfu. Hate all you want, but if I’m Bo Friggan Scaife, and I’m getting paid as much as he was, I’ll mop up the locker room after the games if Fisher asked me to."

haha

He probably gotten a long term deal for about 2 mill a season with very little guaranteed. As it was, he got like 8 mill for 2 years and now can sign with anybody.

That doesn't even take into the account how many times I watched this guy just quit on the field when the team wasn't doing well.

Good riddance.

Heck, I thought we were talking about a new article on PFT.....and I was like, "Why on earth does anyone care about Scaife?" Then I saw that this was an article from January...and it struck me as funny that one must go back six months to find an article about him.

I just occurred to me a few days ago that with all the talk surrounding free agency, I had seen literally no mention of Scaife's name anywhere. None of the media outlets had mentioned him, none of the fans were talking about him. He'd become so invisible, I'd almost forgotten about him.

Now, the only time he's mentioned is when someone is writing him off.

Somehow I doubt he'll be getting franchise-player money this year. At this rate, he's probably wishing there was a "league-minimum" tag.