No1TitansFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so too were the Oilers and Titans

Well I don't see me on the list, but I picked SF last week, so I guess I'm still in...   Going out on a limb...   Daddy's taking the Bucs.

45 made it through, 20 were eliminated. On to week 2.    The Rules   1. You have to choose the winner of one game each week and are only allowed to choose one game per week. If you

On 9/19/2021 at 3:05 PM, Jonboy said:

Looks like most will move on this week unless the Bucs somehow lose to Arthur and the Falcons.

As bad as the Falcons look right now that was never going to happen, even though the Bucs barely beat Dallas last week.

If I hadn't picked TB in week 1, I probably would have taken them this week instead of Cleveland, who didn't exactly look great against Houston.

I think only one person has been knocked out so far, then 6 more people are at the mercy of how well Aaron Rodgers does tonight against Detroit.

It looks like 4 people already picked Carolina in the first two weeks, I'll probably take them on TNF against Houston who's starting their rookie QB.

Edited by Oiler FANatic