Number9's FREE BETTING ADVICE

Number9

It begins tonight!!  I know many people are so anxious they have bet the coin toss, but try to keep your britches zipped.  If you just gotta have some skin in the game

Tease Tampa Bay to -3 and the under to 58.5

Tampa will take their foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter.  Dak's leg was broken in five places.  If the Bucs start getting to him, Dallas will probably give the ball to Zeke.

Edited by Number9

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Number9 now why the hell would you make a separate thread when I already have one for this discussion?   Of course bet the over. Cards don't have a secondary. This should be a maintenance d

Browns @ Chiefs   Bet the over.  53pts  LOCK of the week.   I'm posting this early because this total will increase, so get it now.     Last year was kinda slow and a lot of you guys ha

Lmfao at hitting 80-85 percent of bets.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Number9 said:

It begins tonight!!  I know many people are so anxious they have bet the coin toss, but try to keep your britches zipped.  If you just gotta have some skin in the game

Tease Tampa Bay to -3 and the under to 58.5

Tampa will take their foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter.  Dak's leg was broken in five places.  If the Bucs start getting to him, Dallas will probably give the ball to Zeke.

This is why I only play half football easier to predict than waiting on the outcome of whole game. I had Tampa -4 first half I hit, I got it early before the line was being adjusted by Vegas. Play first half you’ll make a killing 

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is why I only play half football easier to predict than waiting on the outcome of whole game. I had Tampa -4 first half I hit, I got it early before the line was being adjusted by Vegas. Play first half you’ll make a killing 

Tonight was a great example of just how hard it is to pick winners of NFL games.  I'm not convinced the Cowboys are one of this year's elites, but they looked to have it all together tonight.  The line was Tampa  -9/52.5.  Tampa wins by 2 and the total is 60pts.  

The best pickers barely win over 50%.  It has to be for amusement only. 

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I'm not convinced the Cowboys are one of this year's elites, but they looked to have it all together tonight.

Of course not. The NFC East is the worst it has ever been after dominating the NFL for decades. 8-9 will easily win this weak division.

On 9/7/2021 at 2:13 AM, Number9 said:

Browns @ Chiefs   Bet the over.  53pts  LOCK of the week.*

I'm posting this early because this total will increase, so get it now.  

Last year was kinda slow and a lot of you guys had to get second jobs to dig out of debt. My Bad.  Remember this awesome advice is free.

We still had one rags to riches story last year.  Backas Ward bet every pick I posted.  Somehow Backas bet the opposite of all my picks and made a killing.

This information is for amusement only.

Buffalo -3.5  Lay the points.  LOCK of the week.  Bet 1 unit.

So far, 2021 we are up one unit. 1 win  0 loses.  

Fun Teaser-Green Bay, Dallas, Tampa Bay and Buffalo.

This information is for amusement only.

Only idiots bet the teasers.

Titansreport Record: 1-0

Last week's Pick: Houston ML - W

This weeks Pick: Caroline ML 

Saints will be without 7 assistant coaches, but the main guys will be there. They are riding an emotional high off their dominant win over the Packers last week.  This week they are primed for a let down game. They potentially will be without Lattimore, due to thumb surgery this week.  Panthers showed enough disruption against the Jets last week, that I think will see the old Jameis surface.

Edited by Guts

42 minutes ago, Guts said:

Saints will be without 7 assistant coaches, but the main guys will be there. They are riding an emotional high off their dominant win over the Packers last week.  This week they are primed for a let down game. They potentially will be without Lattimore, due to thumb surgery this week.  Panthers showed enough disruption against the Jets last week, that I think will see the old Jameis surface.

Not so fast my friend saints -3.5 is the play. Panthers at home getting points Vegas is asking you to take the panthers.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Not so fast my friend saints -3.5 is the play. Panthers at home getting points Vegas is asking you to take the panthers.

I'm not convinced. Covid issues. Haven't been home in weeks. Lacking playmakers outside of Kamara. Seems like a good let down week. Panthers defense should pressure Winston enough to make just enough mistakes to sneak a win out.

1 hour ago, Guts said:

I'm not convinced. Covid issues. Haven't been home in weeks. Lacking playmakers outside of Kamara. Seems like a good let down week. Panthers defense should pressure Winston enough to make just enough mistakes to sneak a win out.

If you want a dog take a gander at Miami I think they beat Buffalo. 

10 hours ago, Guts said:

Great!!  

You are very welcome to keep up in the thread with your picks.  I am calling mine, either LOCK or BEST BET.  Just copy your pick post and your record for the year.  Copied original pick post cannot be edited after game time.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

If you want a dog take a gander at Miami I think they beat Buffalo. 

On 9/11/2021 at 9:53 AM, TheBukafax said:

I like Tannehill O21.5 Comp.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, bizzyeddie said:

I think the Steelers should be getting 7 if not 7.5... I would consider them there but mostly like Steelers +4 in the first half.

On 9/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

Julio Jones to score a TD +105 

Henry to Score 2 TD +280

On 9/7/2021 at 8:28 AM, Bongo59 said:

Pitt will beat Buffalo week one.  

Anyone interested can label picks LOCK or BEST BET and keep up during the season.  

You are very welcome to keep up in the thread with your picks.  I am calling mine, either LOCK or BEST BET.  Just copy your pick post and your record for the year.  Copied original pick post cannot be edited after game time.