Biden Agenda - First 100 Days

luvyablue256

Figured I'd go ahead and start this thread.

Trump's name will likely continue soiling the news cycle and Congress for first 100 days with a Senate trial. 

First thing will be getting the vaccine out. Next will likely be another stimulus bill. What's after that?

Some articles below

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/09/932190347/bidens-first-100-days-here-s-what-to-expect

https://www.politico.com/joe-biden-first-100-days-presidency

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/personal-finance/bidens-first-100-days/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he's pissed at the Dems, he's probably more pissed at Trump for making a mess. But Biden will be solid president and will know how to ride the line properly.  He's already got the rig

Ive talked about this before. Biden has a unique opportunity to avoid the midterm fall due to Covid and the economy. If Covid gets under control and the economy recovers there will be a positive windf

I suspect he isn’t happy about the situation but knew they had to do it. Pelosi and Schumer will obviously coordinate with Biden on how they want to time everything. 

I bet Biden is fucking pissed the Dems moved in impeachment this week. There is no way to sugar coat it, even though it was the right thing to do in my opinion, it will stain the beginning of the Biden Presidency and there is no off ramp. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I bet Biden is fucking pissed the Dems moved in impeachment this week. There is no way to sugar coat it, even though it was the right thing to do in my opinion, it will stain the beginning of the Biden Presidency and there is no off ramp. 

I suspect he isn’t happy about the situation but knew they had to do it. Pelosi and Schumer will obviously coordinate with Biden on how they want to time everything. 

Edited by Starkiller

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I don't think he's pissed at the Dems, he's probably more pissed at Trump for making a mess.

But Biden will be solid president and will know how to ride the line properly.  He's already got the right focus on place -- he's got a job to do, and he's focused on getting done.

I just worry about anything that could cause blowback and lead to the GOP taking back the House or Senate in 2022 plus galvanize support against Harris in 2024.

12 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I just worry about anything that could cause blowback and lead to the GOP taking back the House or Senate in 2022 plus galvanize support against Harris in 2024.

The GOP will be eating itself gunning for 2024. Trump will probably be in prison by the time the midterms roll around, but the battle for Trumpism is here forever. 

24 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

The GOP will be eating itself gunning for 2024. Trump will probably be in prison by the time the midterms roll around, but the battle for Trumpism is here forever. 

Trump ain’t getting locked up dude

4 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Ive talked about this before. Biden has a unique opportunity to avoid the midterm fall due to Covid and the economy. If Covid gets under control and the economy recovers there will be a positive windfall. Will it be offset by impeachment and progressives trying to push Biden left? Thats the real question.

31 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Democrats will probably lose big in 2022 because the main reason people have voted for them is gone without Trump in power. 

The party in power almost always loses in the midterms. It won’t just be because Trump is gone if it happens.

14 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Ive talked about this before. Biden has a unique opportunity to avoid the midterm fall due to Covid and the economy. If Covid gets under control and the economy recovers there will be a positive windfall. Will it be offset by impeachment and progressives trying to push Biden left? Thats the real question.

The Democrats have to get shit done over the next 2 years and be able to point to their accomplishments if they want to maintain majorities in the the House and Senate. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

The Democrats have to get shit done over the next 2 years and be able to point to their accomplishments if they want to maintain majorities in the the House and Senate. 

Yes, a substantial amount of cleanup and accomplishments will need to be demonstrated 

And Biden needs to do a victory tour around the country for every major accomplishment, something he told Obama to do but Obama thought it was beneath him or whatever and refused.