RBG died

Starkiller

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This country... can't even mourn an American Icon without fighting over her body and her seat. We are pathetic.

The ACA is the Republican health bill from the 90s. It's Mitt Romney's Republican law from Massachusetts in the early 00s.    Yet when Obama brought up the same law, suddenly it became a "go

@TennesseeTuxedo   Hey Tux.  She's really dead this time.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Democrats who didn't vote fucked us. Time to own up. 

They knew there was already an open seat and RBG had nothing to do with it. Even if you assume Kennedy wouldn’t have retired under Clinton, that’s a minimum of 2 SCOTUS justices handed to conservatives. The liberals who didn’t vote for Clinton were clearly the problem flat out. They gave away the liberal agenda for a generation...

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Wouldn't be an issue if people voted in 2016. Clinton would have had 3 scotus appointees this cycle rather than Trump. Fucking idiots, moderates, liberals, and progressives alike.

Well, 2 assuming Dems won the Senate too which was a longer shot than her winning the election.

Just now, oldschool said:

Wouldn't be an issue if people voted in 2016. Clinton would have had 3 scotus appointees this cycle rather than Trump. Fucking idiots, moderates, liberals, and progressives alike.

Agreed. Clinton was never winning TN, so I protest voted Libertarian. Still regret it even though there was never a shot in hell it would have mattered. 

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

They knew there was already an open seat and RBG had nothing to do with it. Even if you assume Kennedy wouldn’t have retired under Clinton, that’s a minimum of 2 SCOTUS justices handed to conservatives. The liberals who didn’t vote for Clinton were clearly the problem flat out. They gave away the liberal agenda for a generation...

What makes you think that it was "liberal" voters who were the problem? lol

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

What makes you think that it was "liberal" voters who were the problem? lol

I'm talking about liberals who didn’t vote for Hillary (the only liberal candidate who could win) who sold out their own values. That was all it took to swing the election to Trump. All you have to do is look at the votes for the Green Party in the swing states, even if you simply ignore the millions of non-voters.

Edited by Starkiller

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I'm talking about liberals who didn’t vote for Hillary (the only liberal candidate who could win) who sold out their own values. That was all it took to swing the election to Trump.

What evidence do you have to suggest that fewer liberals voted for Hillary than for Obama?

Everything I've seen shows that black people voted way less and that white working class swung heavily for Trump. Those are not liberals.

In fact, college educated whites were more for Hillary than for Obama...

10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Agreed. Clinton was never winning TN, so I protest voted Libertarian. Still regret it even though there was never a shot in hell it would have mattered. 

I voted Green Party once instead of Obama because I knew he couldn’t win TN anyway. He won and I still regret the decision looking back.

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I voted Green Party once instead of Obama because I knew he couldn’t win TN anyway. He won and I still regret the decision looking back.

Oh yeah, I still voted blue down the line, but you know my stance on Clinton. I’ll never make that mistake again for as long as I live. Republicans have become so extreme I will never vote for anything but a Dem in federal elections. I don’t give a shit what anyone in my family or circle thinks about it. I’ve told them. I’m now a full card carrying Democrat. 

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It's curious that I have the most Democratic voting record here despite being always called out...

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

What evidence do you have to suggest that fewer liberals voted for Hillary than for Obama?

Everything I've seen shows that black people voted way less and that white working class swung heavily for Trump. Those are not liberals.

In fact, college educated whites were more for Hillary than for Obama...

Black people can't be liberals??? That’s the hill you want to die on?

That point aside, Hillary lost by a slimmer margin in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin than how many votes Jill Stein got. Protest votes and non-votes in those 3 states alone got Trump elected. This is what is going to eliminate liberal ideals like abortion rights, the ACA, etc for years to come...

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Black people can't be liberals??? That’s the hill you want to die on?

That point aside, Hillary lost by a slimmer margin in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin than how many votes Jill Stein got. Protest votes and non-votes in those 3 states alone got Trump elected. This is what is going to eliminate liberal ideals like abortion rights, the ACA, etc for years to come...

The biggest thing was white working class voters, which is why Biden was nominated and why he's winning, right??

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The biggest thing was white working class voters, which is why Biden was nominated and why he's winning, right??

Doesn’t change the fact that the liberal protest vote (or non-vote) is what ended up killing liberalism for a generation...

Just now, Starkiller said:

Doesn’t change the fact that the liberal protest vote (or non-vote) is what ended up killing liberalism for a generation...

It does though? Why would you place the blame on a group that was not the biggest factor in the loss? lol