NFL Draft Discussion

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting looking how Matt Miller had the CB coming off the board today in his latest mock draft today

Okudah

Henderson

Diggs

Terrell

Gladney

Miller had the Titans taking Gladney at #29.

As well as his latest mock draft Miller and the Stick to Football guys had an interview with Jaylon Johnson, as a team I would be really concerned with what Johnson said about his recovery from that labrum surgery, he freely admitted he is rehabbing by himself at home with no contact with doctors/physios/athletic trainers, that is a massive concern regarding a slow recovery from that surgery.

I want Terrell out of that group.

Edit: of the ones we can have a chance at getting.

Edited by Callidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of good RB get drafted after round 1 including our guy. You don't spend a 1st round pick on a backup RB.

I think the biggest thing people have to realize is that there is typically only 20-25 guys that teams have rated as “1st Round Picks”. Picking at 29, we are likely taking a 2nd round talent according

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I fear Epenesa is the quintessential guy who dominates college level but can't translate to the pro game. He looks slow and unathletic. Not just in his workout numbers either. That's a bad combination.

Agree I have soured on Epenesa the longer the draft process has gone on, drafting a solid not spectacular pass rusher isn't going to move the needle in helping us improve to be able to beat Mahomes and the Chiefs.

49 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Respected former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus released his top 10 CB rankings today, Jaylon Johnson a notable absentee from the top 10, link to the video below worth watching if you have a spare 15-20 minutes.

1. Okudah

2. Henderson

3. Diggs

4. Fulton

5. Gladney

6. Terrell (Broaddus mentioned some teams he talked with have Terrell as CB #2)

7. Arnette

8. Dantzler

9. Igbinoghene

10. Green

https://1053thefan.radio.com/blogs/gbag-nation/top-10-corners-in-2020-nfl-draft

Arnette is the only guy from 7-10 that I could see them realistically drafting.  The other 3 either aren't scheme fits, too raw or not physical enough. The first 4 are gone by #29.

2 hours ago, TWR said:

Tua is going at 2/3 

3 QBs will be taken in the top 6 picks.

If I'm Ron Rivera I'm not excited about Haskins as my QB. I can buy WAS as a possibility. I don't think DET is in the QB market. They're probably the most likely team to trade down with MIA or LAC.

I can't get a good feel who MIA prefers. Clearly they need a QB but which one. I think the Raiders are lying in the weeds. I don't see many talking about them. Would not shock me if Gruden tries to make a move up for Tua. Carr is not his guy.

Edited by socaltitan

7 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

If I'm Ron Rivera I'm not excited about Haskins as my QB. I can buy WAS as a possibility. I don't think DET is in the QB market. They're probably the most likely team to trade down with MIA or LAC.

The problem here is that Synder's belief trumps Rivera's.  And they are going to give Haskins a chance to fail plus Tua's medicals don't help in this case.

14 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I can't get a good feel who MIA prefers. Clearly they need a QB but which one. I think the Raiders are lying in the weeds. I don't see many talking about them. Would not shock me if Gruden tries to make a move up for Tua. Carr is not his guy.

I still can't believe Haskins went with the 15th overall pick.

4 hours ago, socaltitan said:

I fear Epenesa is the quintessential guy who dominates college level but can't translate to the pro game. He looks slow and unathletic. Not just in his workout numbers either. That's a bad combination.

I fear more that he will drop 2 us and we may draft him.

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Good comparison actually

Ill give mm a little more credit than him.

Mariota had some skills that didn't translate and then turned into a psd patient.

Captain bust was a fat lazy pos.

2 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Captain bust was a fat lazy pos.

My Fave Jamrcus Russell story was when the Raiders suspected he wasn't looking at the playbook, back then they were on DVDs, so they gave him a blank DVD and he never said a word.