This is my stop!! Let me off the train!!

Karkosa

I've been pushing for Mariota to do better.  I've pushed so much that I was tired of seeing@OILERMAN talk so much shit lol, but I'm officially off Mariota's bandwagon.  I'm ready to see some one who's not afraid to throw a fastball or deep ball down the field.  Mariota is CLEARLY the weakest link, mostly because he is the head of the team and he is a vicious liability!

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Bandwagon fans. Let's see what happens on Thursday if they beat the Jags then everyone here will jump right back on the train. :rolleyes:

Nah that shit is over with me fam.  Mariota will not get paid.  He is NOT consistent at all.  I don't give a dam if we go to the playoffs.  He is not the answer.

10 minutes ago, Karkosa said:

I've been pushing for Mariota to do better.  I've pushed so much that I was tired of seeing@OILERMAN talk so much shit lol, but I'm officially off Mariota's bandwagon.  

Many have tried to scale the MT, all have failed 

11 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Bandwagon fans. Let's see what happens on Thursday if they beat the Jags then everyone here will jump right back on the train. :rolleyes:

No we said he was mostly bad last week too.

Mary was the weakest link for sure. Cant blame carlos santos for one miss, he's been solid. Shouldnt have been close, Titans should have pulled away in the 2nd half. Maybe mary gets better as the season goes, still hasnt thrown a pick. Think he's playing skeered. Except when he runs for first downs and leaps defenders only to be burried in the turf .

But my professional opinion is, mary sucks.

That last drive though, wtf was he thinking.  He doesnt even spike the ball right

17 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

No we said he was mostly bad last week too.

Last week we won.  Anybody watching the game saw just a little better play last week, boosted greatly by the picks in the 4th qtr.  You can't win against playoff caliber teams with this QB.  Titans D gave up 19 points, 19!  If your QB drive the team to score, you cannot win.  

A NFL QB who can't complete passes is useless.  Holding the ball taking sacks, then leaping into the air to get a first down in the first half.  WTF is that?  

Mariota is just out there.  People wonder why he never said anything much when he got here.  He knows/taught by agent to keep mouth shut so people can't gauge your intelligence.

54 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The vast majority of the Mariota posts/threads are troll jobs, but sprinkled in are hard doses of truth that the dummies don’t want to hear—he’s not who we thought he was, and it’s time to move on to another prospect.  Thursday won’t change that. 

Archived