FBI launched an inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia

begooode

Shortly after President Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI launched an inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia, The New York Times reports. 

According to the Times, Comey's firing caused such concern among law enforcement that officials began probing if Trump was a threat to national security or secretly carrying out anti-American agendas on behalf of Russian officials. 

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/425020-comey-firing-prompted-fbi-to-probe-whether-trump-was-working-for

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For everyone clutching their pearls over the suggestion that Trump could be a Russian asset. How would a Russian intelligence asset who was elected President act any differently than Trump? Let's look

I've heard numerous legal experts say that the legal bar to open up a counter-intelligence investigation of the POTUS is extremely high....as high as it gets.  It's unlikely that this happened just be

Posted Images

Legal and intelligence experts are stating that this links obstruction and collusion into the same thing. I.e., his obstruction was his side of colluding, what he gave Russia, because he was helping hide Russian activity and influence by obstructing investigations into those activities. 

Its collusion all the way down. 

Edited by 9 Nines

I hate trump as much as the next guy

but i kinda have to agree with jewels 

The fact that it goes back a year and a half and nothing came of it that showed a breach of national security means they found nothing," president's lawyer Rudy Giuliani told the Times for its report.

2 minutes ago, 52O said:

The fact that it goes back a year and a half and nothing came of it that showed a breach of national security means they found nothing," president's lawyer Rudy Giuliani told the Times for its report.

Mueller is still investigating. They're not going to undercut his investigation. These things are very connected. We don't know half of what he knows.

15 minutes ago, 52O said:

How does the FBI and other authorities proceed?  The President has a lot of powers. For example, as I understand it, only the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate can arrest the President.   If they do not do it right, Russia might get away with it currently.   Sure later, light will be brought to all this, but in the meantime, Russian influence would continue - to stop it in the foreseeable future versus many years from now, they have to get it right.  

Edited by 9 Nines

13 minutes ago, 52O said:

There's been plenty of breaches in national security the last 2 years.  It's policy at this point for the executive branch to screw the nation.

42 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Funny how everything these days is leaked. 

So many ppl hate Trump and want to see him, not just gone, but imprisoned. If they had anything good, it would have been leaked. The stuff that will come back actually not in Trumps favor will be so minuscule compared to what some of yall are hoping for. 

But keep hoping that something they manufacture actually sticks. Because everything they have manufactured so far has been shut the fuck down with their treasonous asses. 

Yall were so gung ho on treason until you learned there was no collusion.

Funny how yall dont care about the treason that covers half the government trying to take down the man who beat them anyway they can. 

Mueller's team doesn't leak.