Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Foolish. JR knew he couldnt fire a playoff winning coach just because he wanted his own (Patriot) guy.

He already knew MM wouldnt go for cutting a coach who helped us finished 14th in offense, so he used it to his advantage. It was a bitch move. And some of you suckers believe it. "Oh, he gave him a chance". Lmao please. Everyone knew what Mm answer would be. Again. Jr used it to his advantage and made THAT the reason. Qhen the real reason was, he just wanted his gay ass Patriot buddies. McDaniels didnt want it, so here comes Vrabel. Lol

He wanted a guy who led us to the 14th ranked offense gone a year later. He wanted a guy gone because we fi NJ issued 19th and still won a playoff game in how long?

So he went out and got MLF, who we were sold on was better.

And even with our terrible 2017 year, we finished 19th to 27th this past year.

Keep them good moves coming JR!!

You surely have all the homers fooled!

Youre too emotion, didnt read.

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Youre too emotion, didnt read.

Hard to debate facts. I know. So here comes the personal shit prior to running away.....has become the thing to do around here. 

Sorry you dont share the same passion for the team and have no problem eating what you're fed. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

tgo   

I had no idea that the Saints converted to a ZBS in 2014. They’ve been running it for 5 years. 

This makes Pete Carmichael Jr and Joe Lombardi legitimate options imo

Edit: Carmichael is calling the plays for the Saints now, so nevermind. 

Edited by tgo

abc2330   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Sure, MLF inherits the best QB in the game. 

Why wouldnt you want to revisit it....next year.

That's about as lame as using Marvin Jones as a reason to why CIN had a good year with Hue.

Smdh.

Green Bay is the #14 scoring offense this year.  If LaFluer gets them near the top of the league, that means something, right?

japan   
57 minutes ago, tgo said:

I had no idea that the Saints converted to a ZBS in 2014. They’ve been running it for 5 years. 

This makes Pete Carmichael Jr and Joe Lombardi legitimate options imo

Edit: Carmichael is calling the plays for the Saints now, so nevermind. 

Are you sure about that?  If you watch a Saints game you can see Payton calling in plays from his sheet.  I've always thought of Carmichael as Lafleur in LA.

Number9   
18 hours ago, 8MM said:

The reason no one is being named as OC is b/c they don't want to be saddled with Marcus.

This proves the broken clock theory.  You have nailed it with an opinion about MM.

Number9   
17 hours ago, Titans279 said:

I don't think that's it.

Apparently you can work with Mariota and lead one of the worst offenses in the league and be a top HC candidate!

Has anybody mentioned Jeff Fisher?  He used a one read dummy playbook to reel off six wins in a row with VY.  He could also teach MM safer tackling skills after he throws picks.  

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Has anybody mentioned Jeff Fisher?  He used a one read dummy playbook to reel off six wins in a row with VY.  He could also teach MM safer tackling skills after he throws picks.  

The only thing Jeff Fisher might be able to teach is how to build a career on a single fluke play.

Justafan   

The more I think about this, the more I want an older, experienced play-caller, who can just run the offense the way Pees has.

Just spitballing.

Edited by Justafan

tgo   
17 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Robert Turner?  He's the 49ers RB coach and was Mike Shanahan's assistant HC back in Washington?  Would Kyle let him go? 

He’s 70. Been coaching since 1972 and never called plays.